• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

right eyelid twitching

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Krafty please PM me the name of the fund. Surely it's not too much to ask. Why the secrecy? Did your Tanglin Club friend make you take an oath of silence?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Although I was devastated at the time, it taught me valuable lessons.

1. There is no such thing as easy money.
2. Trust nobody.
3. Fancy offices with plush fittings mean nothing
4. Never put your money into schemes you don't fully understand.

Had I not learned these lessons early in life, I probably would have lost a larger amount later on.

Good attitude towards this unfortunate incident. Good lessons learnt.

Those who realised their mistakes, learnt from it and don't repeat it are winners in the end.
Those who never do, are doomed to repeat their failures no matter where they go or what they do.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have Toman seller, have a buyer looking to buy 5 billion euro worth of irian toman, 1 euro =3200 toman.

Arrangement can be made for buyer to meet toman seller in a top 25 bank in Europe....and what is the discount

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm pretty sure someone as honest as Krafty wouldn't attempt to scam anybody.

I'm sure of that too. Krafty PM'ed me a cryptic message containing but two words. I'm sure it means something very significant. If I can't get my hands on this, I will miss out on the investment of my lifetime.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I'm sure of that too. Krafty PM'ed me a cryptic message containing but two words. I'm sure it means something very significant. If I can't get my hands on this, I will miss out on the investment of my lifetime.

Ask Scroobal. He may be able to decipher the code.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ask me. I struggled to break it down in the first place that I had to out it down in bullets to get my head around it. I too think we are at the cusp of a fortune if we only can crack it. In fact I called up the man who runs the damn bank and he too is looking for the product and thinks that his staff is hiding a good thing from him.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ask Scroobal. He may be able to decipher the code.

I am meeting with Scroobal at Raffles Town club tomorrow. He has assembled a group of high net worth investors keen on pumping millions into krafty's scheme. Hopefully we can update the forum tomorrow as this exciting opportunity of a lifetime unfolds.

Buy2Get1Free

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better check with THE expert before pumping millions into it...

TEMASEK_HOLDINGS.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frontier, centurylink, at&t all giving reasonably good annual dividends and high yields. on a per share basis, frontier's 9% looks too good to be true. :eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,boss,

i don't quite trust the who and who here, so i decided not to find more details anymore. if you do a search, i think you can find it from ANZ bank offering this. :o

Krafty please PM me the name of the fund. Surely it's not too much to ask. Why the secrecy? Did your Tanglin Club friend make you take an oath of silence?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hi,boss,

i don't quite trust the who and who here, so i decided not to find more details anymore. if you do a search, i think you can find it from ANZ bank offering this. :o

I don't understand why there needs to be any element of trust in the first place. Surely this fund is not being run by you. If this is a bank product, then it is on offer to the general public. Where does trust or confidentiality come into play? If there is any, it's up to DBS to screen out those who aren't up to scratch. It is not your job.

All the various investment vehicles are available on the DBS website. I'm asking for nothing more than for you to tell me which one your millionaire friend is referring to.

There could be entry requirements such as a minimum sum or confined to bank customers with an ongoing banking relationship with DBS but surely the onus is on the bank to negotiate the terms with any potential investors. Why has it suddenly become your job? Exactly who and what are you protecting? :confused:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Did some research on-line and the only gold related product from ANZ that I can find is this one

http://sbr.com.sg/financial-services/more-news/anz-singapore-launches-gold-account

However, this isn't a managed fund of any sort with a promised return. It's simply a gold trading account.

Features of ANZ Gold Account include:

• ANZ’s Gold Account customers can buy and sell gold at prevailing market prices (XAU Spot) in minimum transaction quantities of 30 troy ounces at any time during banking hours.
  • Gold buying and selling prices are quoted in leading currencies including US Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, British Pound and Japanese Yen.

Is this the product that you're referring to or do you have special insider info pertaining to ANZ as well?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
don't ask anymore, that's final!:o

OK I understand. Perhaps your millionaire friend wants to keep the good stuff for himself. However, I'd like to pursue the ANZ option as they have an office just a km or so from where I live.

Which ANZ fund is similar to the DBS one that you no longer wish to discuss? Please advise.