• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ridiculous increase in number of Foreigners in Singapore for the last 3 years!!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coz singaporeans are not talented....so we need to import more talents in.
Singaporeans must be understanding....the gahmen effort and pain.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The impacts had been nothing but great..
1] roads jam a lot worse..buses and mrt are pact to the bream..public places are overwhelmingly b staffed with foreigners...
2] great degradation of social grace, ettiquet, behaviors....
3] unseen of huge no of sex joints all over the islands..from gl[ motherland of all sex trades in sinkapoo]. Massage loints inall many shoppings centres...bars staffed with filipinas prostitutes..and prc students...
4] a lot od online advertisement websites had become prc sex-webs,, prc gigalos, students hookers.. Mamas..okts...
Inshort..singapore is the top sex-city..going by no of sex workers per capita.........1st world records...........

Too fast..too many..too low grades immigranrs and forign workers

we dont feel easy when we go to all our familiar favorites places..like choojiat.for food.tanjong pagar/tras streets for relaxing drinks..china town for shoppings...
You see nothings but urgly low grades hookers..gigolos..young prc students,,sleazy filipinas hookers......
So does the gabmen see all these..when we have to live with these unpleasant changes to our good old familiar spots...these forigners just destroy singapore

help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that the decision makers have become detached from the rest of society.

When you have close to 85% of the population housed in HDB flats, it becomes easy to contain a problem. One only has to convince pliant grassroot leaders to accept the pain and provide distractions such as covered walkway, landscaping, instant plants, etc while main essential infrastructure such as lift, corridors, flats remain the same. I suppose they are slowly becoming ghettos with passage ways blocked, five foot pavement blocked, common areas blocked including coffeeshops now washing their plates along pavements.

The roads as you pointed are mired in traffic. The list just goes on an on.

The impacts had been nothing but great..
1] roads jam a lot worse..buses and mrt are pact to the bream..public places are overwhelmingly b staffed with foreigners...
2] great degradation of social grace, ettiquet, behaviors....
3] unseen of huge no of sex joints all over the islands..from gl[ motherland of all sex trades in sinkapoo]. Massage loints inall many shoppings centres...bars staffed with filipinas prostitutes..and prc students...
4] a lot od online advertisement websites had become prc sex-webs,, prc gigalos, students hookers.. Mamas..okts...
Inshort..singapore is the top sex-city..going by no of sex workers per capita.........1st world records...........

Too fast..too many..too low grades immigranrs and forign workers

we dont feel easy when we go to all our familiar favorites places..like choojiat.for food.tanjong pagar/tras streets for relaxing drinks..china town for shoppings...
You see nothings but urgly low grades hookers..gigolos..young prc students,,sleazy filipinas hookers......
So does the gabmen see all these..when we have to live with these unpleasant changes to our good old familiar spots...these forigners just destroy singapore

help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are Singaporeans so stuck up and refuesed to do blue collar work at all?

I'd have to say an unfortunate yes. There's this snob thing about it. I can understand ppl employing maids to look after the tedious chores, or assisting an invalid in the home - so, as they can spend their productive time working on their professional careers. However, I see quite a bit of child-raising duties left to the maids while the parents use that "leisure" time to go for high tea and golf. Even when they buy expensive pedrigree dogs, it's their maid who bathe and walk "their" pets. Where is the love of pet-rearing, where is the love of child raising?

Even food lovers in Sg don't really bother to cook their meals, it easier to know where is the best, plus must also cheap one.

Or is this an Asian thing?

Cheers!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... my friend... looks like you are not very familiar with what's going on in the ground.

2ndly, Indian FTs don't think in terms of S$ but Rupees. $1500 a month is about Rs50,000 a month. In India, an average accountant only earns Rs10,000 and an ordinary factory worker, under their min pay law is about Rs2,000 a month.

So, you bring up a good point, how can they survive in Singapore with $1500. First of all, they will squeeze with 4 other fellas in a HDB room. At $500 per HDB room rental, they will only pay $125 a month. Plus makan (prepare own makan.... most of them are vegetarians and dont eat in our food court anyway) and transport, may be another $200-300 more. So, for $500, it's more than enough for them to live in Singapore, letting them save $1000 a month (ie, Rs33,000 a month). This is more than enough to pay for even 3 families in India (their kids and wives in India)!

You ask yourself, can Sinkies pay for 1 family in Singapore for $1500?

Can singaporeans be landowners or not?

Aiyo....Fellow S'poreans

Let us not be stupid...WORK OUT YOUR SUMS....

FTrash cum to S'pore...they need place to stay right?

So mark up HDB room prices lah!
One Ftrash pay = SGD 1,800 per mth

Ask FTrash pay SGD 1500 per mth for HDB room per pax or SGD 50 per day.

If Ftrash not happy, can go stay at budget hotel Hotel 81 at SGD 120 per night x 30 days = SGD 3600 per mth

KNN, see if FTrash still can lowball our pay n becum millionaires when they retire with SGD 300 to spend per mth or eat with SGD 10 per day.

LET FTrash bleed while we shake leg n collect rental.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo....Fellow S'poreans

Let us not be stupid...WORK OUT YOUR SUMS....

FTrash cum to S'pore...they need place to stay right?

So mark up HDB room prices lah!
One Ftrash pay = SGD 1,800 per mth

Ask FTrash pay SGD 1500 per mth for HDB room per pax or SGD 50 per day.

LET FTrash bleed while we shake leg n collect rental.

They all squeeze themselves into a flat, paying 150 per month per person lah.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its becos our leaders insist that we will die without these new Foreign Talents.

We the citizens of Singapore
Pledge ourselves as one united people
Regardless of race, language or religion
To build a democratic society
Based on justice and equality
So as to achieve happiness
Prosperity and progress for our nation

Everytime I think of my National Pledge, I feel its is getting tougher to achieve happiness.

bodaiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long live the VAV

May they continue to do things as of now
So that the pitizens of Zinc-a-poor can only complain in net forums
instead of striking or venting their frustrations in the streets
So that i can continue to drive my shinny new SJT MPV
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these people will work for 5-7 years in Singapore, although very frugally and sufferings in Singapore. But that's ok. In 7 years time, they would have saved $84,000, and that's RS2.7 Million !!! They go back as millionaires! And just to let you know, an acre of agriculture land is about S$3000. So with these money, they go back and buy land and can become landowners.

Kojakbt, I have to agree with you. Personally i have experience this. I was a supplier for Tech Semicon. Tech employ this indian. He told me he has been in spore for 10 yrs. And another 5 yrs is his target. Cos he said he would have enough in his CPF to retire in india. Currently, his wife n daughter join him in spore. And every year, twice he will bring his daughter back to india. So she will not lose her roots.

When i heard all this, I was fucking angry! He has no plans to stay rooted in spore!! Why did our govt let this kind of pple into our country? He is only a engineer/ technician. I am sure many of pink ic holder with diploma would love to have his job.

No wonder the last few years, everywhere is jam pack like hell!!
!&!!

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos he said he would have enough in his CPF to retire in india. Currently, his wife n daughter join him in spore. And every year, twice he will bring his daughter back to india. So she will not lose her roots.

!&!!

Smart. Singapore gov ought to HOLD BACK their CPF.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gahment thinks this is very cool... like that can make Singapore very "cosmopolitan"....

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all squeeze themselves into a flat, paying 150 per month per person lah.

Yes, assuming if the market can support a higher rental, say, $5000 per HDB flat, it just means you will end up having more people staying in your flat. May be like 20 people each paying $250 each....

and the whole block will end up like our People Park Center now.... the lift will be full of people everyday, lift spolit very often because of over-loading, scantily clad PRC women walking around in the corridor for your kids to see, Indian worker being infected by exotic diseases back home spreading it in the whole block, Thai or viet workers kapok your pet dog and cook to eat etc etc...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on justice and equality
Prosperity and progress for our nation

More like:

for our Foreign Talents
Prosperity and progress for our Foreign Talents.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojakbt, I have to agree with you. Personally i have experience this. I was a supplier for Tech Semicon. Tech employ this indian. He told me he has been in spore for 10 yrs. And another 5 yrs is his target. Cos he said he would have enough in his CPF to retire in india. Currently, his wife n daughter join him in spore. And every year, twice he will bring his daughter back to india. So she will not lose her roots.

Indian FTs are the worse. If they have sons, you can almost be sure they will leave this place before their sons reach NS age.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i heard all this, I was fucking angry! He has no plans to stay rooted in spore!! Why did our govt let this kind of pple into our country? He is only a engineer/ technician. I am sure many of pink ic holder with diploma would love to have his job.

If he is of upper caste, the higher chance that he will want to go back India with his money and become a landowner and own "slaves"... (ie, letting Dalits working for them).... it's their caste culture thing... they feel if they can lord over lower castes people, they feel good about it.... in Singapore, they know they can't "lord" over us Singaporeans...

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many angmoh retrenched bankers from London and New York, who then come over here to join wealth management teams

Don't know why our banking industry like to hire these losers who contributed to the global crisis

Pinkerton banks!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our garment is raping us openly and many still do not realise and are nonchalant about it.

Get a mathematical n do a graph projection of the FT cockroaches see how it will be in 5, 10 yrs time.

When u see the effect of these cockroaches reproduce...u will be shocked!!

It will be our children that will suffer in their own cuntry
!!!!
:oIo: