• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rhe most time tested perfect examples of Jesus

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus' Family Values

Did the Bible ever emphasize Jesus loving His brothers or sisters; His father, or mother; any woman for that matter? Many times the Bible did say there was a disciple, whom Jesus loved. Can you explain what that was about?

In your value system, is Jesus Christ and God "right and good" about what is "right and good" for human beings?

Matthew 5:39 Jesus said: Resist not evil...

Would you trust someone - maybe a baby-sitter, who would not resist evil? Wouldn't you personally prefer someone close to you and your family to resist evil as much as he or she could? Is not resisting evil right and good for human beings?

Matthew 10:35-36 Jesus said: I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother…and one’s enemies will be those of his household.

What? How is Jesus' C&V model designed to be better for human beings? Isn't Jesus supposed to be our loving, righteous, wholesome family model? My sensitivities can not support Jesus if this is His attitude.

Matthew 10:37 Jesus said: Whoever loves his father, mother, son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Haven't egocentric, possessive and jealous prisoners on death-row murdered in the name of what they perceived to be love? Where could these attitudes have originated? I think Jesus' attitude is wrong for humanity.

Luke 12:49-54 Jesus said: I have come to set the Earth on fire, and how I wish it were already blazing. How great is My anguish until it is accomplished! Do you think that I have come to establish peace on the Earth? No, rather division; father against son, mother against daughter + + +.

Was Jesus the love-model for the Crusades, the Inquisition, Hitler, George W. Bush and some of the other major tyrants throughout history? If Satan said these things, we could validate any anger towards him. Didn’t Jesus say them? Also, is one who wishes really in control?

Mark 13:12 Jesus said: Brother will hand over brother to death, and the father his child; children will raise up against their parents and put them to death.

If Jesus wants this - I am not on His side.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luke 14:26 Jesus said: If anyone comes to Me without hating his father, mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters and even his own life, he can not be My disciple.

Sniff... I am starting to feel really sad.

It is evident that believers have gone from deception to denial and now they are in delusion to worship, promote, support and finance such a character as Jesus Christ.

Do some religions have an ill effect on mental-health?

Luke 21:16-17 Jesus said: You will be handed over by parents, brothers, relatives and friends and they will put some of you to death.

Matthew 23:9 Jesus said: Call no one on Earth your father…

Why are Catholic priests called “father”? Doesn’t that defy what Jesus said in Mathew 23:9?

John 2:3-4 When the wine ran short, the mother of Jesus said to Him: They have no wine. Jesus said to her: Woman, how does your concern affect Me?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 12:46-49 Someone told Jesus: Your mother and brothers are outside asking to speak to You. Jesus replied: Who is My mother? Who are My brothers?

Jesus doesn't acknowledge His family. Jesus rejects them. What a sad example of Jesus' family values. In Luke 2:50 Jesus, age 12, disappeared from His parents for 3 days with no apology.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus’ "Close" Jewish Family?

Jesus Christ was born into a Jewish family. Right? Where was there any traditional Jewish closeness and caring by Jesus' grandparents for Jesus - especially the grandmothers? Wasn't their caring and attention strangely absent concerning Jesus’ life? Jesus' family certainly was not a close and supporting family model, by Jewish standards, was it? Did they privately disown Mary for being pregnant out of wedlock? Jesus never did anything notable that seemed to particularly care for His family in your Bible. Did Jesus?

Jesus had no documented connection with His cousin, John-The-Baptist or his family, for 30 years, did Jesus? They acted like strangers when John baptized Jesus. Didn't they?

Jesus' participation seemed to stop with His “step- father”, Joseph, at the age of 12. Didn't it?

Jesus’ siblings thought that Jesus was nuts after some years of experience. Didn't they?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Jesus said against your father your mother, He means against the patterns of the thinking of this world, which is compliant with Satanic values.

The concept of Love from Jesus is totally different from the shallow love concepts of the world. It is much deeper and it is definitely the greatest love of all.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Read

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Jesus said against your father your mother, He means against the patterns of the thinking of this world, which is compliant with Satanic values.

The concept of Love from Jesus is totally different from the shallow love concepts of the world. It is much deeper and it is definitely the greatest love of all.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Read

You need to check your head and understanding, the verses are not in old English. The real meanings are very clear.

You pick a verse that looks OK to cover up the venomous verses.

Look at your own postings, no sign of so-called Jesus's love and peace but hatred and extreme intolerant!!!!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the Bible ever emphasize Jesus loving His brothers or sisters; His father, or mother; any woman for that matter? Many times the Bible did say there was a disciple, whom Jesus loved. Can you explain what that was about?

Let me give you my point of view. Basically, what Jesus started was actually a gay cult club. The disciples are all gay men or bisexual. Declaring yourself a homosexual is definitely an abhorrent thing at that time. But Jesus was defiant and wanted to express his homosexuality publicly. That's why he fell out with his family, especially with his step-father. He hated them, and he abhorred relationships with women. The disciples that Jesus loved were all his gay sexual partners.

This is the most obvious explanation if we apply Occam's Razor. This gay tradition has been passed down to the current age in the Catholic Church, where sexual abuses of boys by gay Catholic priests are headline news.

I think Jesus was a loony gay deprived of fatherly love. Mary the supposed virgin must be made responsible for her irresponsible fling with that Roman soldier who fathered Jesus.