• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retrenchment up in Q1 but overall unemployment down.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple lah. More than six months unemployed = you are no longer part of the unemployment statistics. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be true. Everywhere I go, I see ppl working

1682738229148.jpeg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL govts statistics are doctored.......want real statistics? drive a sbs bus or work at coffeeshop

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
retrenchment up for Sinkies

unemployment down for FTs?

indranee already said its not meaningful as we will never know how many are locals, PR's or foreigners,
even if locals, we will never know how many are new citizens or how many need not sacrifice their lives to serve NS.
My conclusion =you want to know true meaning,vote PAP out and we shall be enlightened