• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Retired-Lackey Ng Ah Song Talk Cock Sing Song In Attempt To Swindle Stupid Local Peasants

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from PAP regime Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/ng-kok-song-singapore-presidential-election-eligibility-qualify-3707476

PEASANTPORE: Retired Lackey Ng Ah Song said he will give his “very best to sapok the House of Lee” in his Presidential Erection bid after receiving his certificate of eligibility on Friday by the PAP regime (Aug 18).

The 75-year-old is one of three jokers who have qualified as candidates for the upcoming procedural erections.

The other two who have been issued their certificates of eligibility are former Senior Minion Tarman and former NTUC Income chief Disgruntled Tan Ah Lian. Merchant-turned-dissenter George Goh did not qualify as he has offended Ruler Loong many times with his brunt comments.

Ng Ah Song, who was previously the Chief Sex Investment officer at GIC, had submitted his eligibility application via the public sector deliberative track based on his loyalist devotion to deceased dictator LKY at the sovereign wealth fund.

In a statement to the media, he said receiving the eligibility certificate marks the start of his "official journey as a candidate to present a facade that peasants can choose their president".

I know who signed my pay cheque and given me handsome stipends during my GIC days. When Tarman says he do not want a walk over, I see this as a chance to repay the House of Lee!,” gused retired Lackey Ng.

“I must stand up and stage this wayang to show my loyalty to House off Lee. I am here to present token opposition to Tarman since I too old to fuck my fiance, this is good distraction,” he said.

All 3 candidates who qualified for Procedural Presidential Erections face challenges ahead as they are all regime lackeys at some point in their career and owed their wealth to the House of Lee.

What we know about Ng Ah Song, the man who want to present some token resistance to Tarman?

"Tarman is a smooth operator who models himself after Slick Willy Clinton but we know he best move was to repeal the estate tax before Gecko visits Lord Yama. As a result LKY could stay kosher and not revealing his spouse massive wealth and prevented a major political embarrassment for the House of Lee and PAP regime", says Ng Ah Song

Since announcing his bid for the presidency on Jul 19, Lackey Ng has revealed his political affiliations and his experience in helping LKY hide the country’s reserves full set of accounts through his 45 years in as a loyal PAP lackey.

In 1986, Lackey Ng joined GIC and headed the equities and bond department nominally and acted as rubber stamps while pretending to be managing director of public markets, before being appointed as group chief sex investments officer in 2007 – a position he held until his retirement in 2013.

The Erections Department, in its statement issued on Friday morning, said the Presidential Erections Sex Committee “received news that Ruler Loong is satisfied that Lackey Ng is a House of Lee loyalist” based on information left behind by the late dictator LKY.

The committee noted that Lackey Ng served as a obedient investment officer for more than 36 full moons.

The committee added that it was satisfied that Lackey Ng had no political ambition and he merely wanted to serve the regime by pretending to be a opposition dissenter to make Tarman look good.

The next step for those who have qualified is to be nominated as sex candidates. To do so, they must deliver their nomination papers, along with the certificate of eligibility, community certificate and political donation certificate, on Sex Nomination Day on Aug 22.

Nomination proceedings will take place at the pro PAP Peasants' Sex Association auditorium at King George’s Avenue between 11am and 12pm.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unker Ng always has the best interest of local coolie genes in his mind...he highlighted the challenges of many local ah siao, but these people grew angry

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ng has all ways been a Singapore elite, not a Singaporean one. Only fools are taken in by his PR stunts like kissing the ground and talking up his humble beginnings. :cautious:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course lah, else Boss John already cum out to run one GRC already....bu no worry for him if he becum in-law with a banking dynasty family
Ng has all ways been a Singapore elite, not a Singaporean one. Only fools are taken in by his PR stunts like kissing the ground and talking up his humble beginnings. :cautious: