• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retired doctor charged with underage Sex

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually his customers will be preggy right? Arent preggies suppose to be damn horny and wet most of the time due to the hormonal changes..i mean also at different stages of the preggy cycle...but ok nothing beats a SYT...

Those that he inspect are the dry, loose and sometimes fishy smell type. He miss the wet, moist, pinkish sweet ones.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I a little drunk now lazy to read the front part of this thread, anyone know the race of the girl?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pussy is never enough

Occupational habit la. When you had been seeing pussies all your life and suddenly don't get to see any. It is just like asking you not to see your hand phone.

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated: 09/10/2013 16:02 | By Channel NewsAsia

Gynaecologist pleads guilty to sexual offences involving underage girl

ongtheng910e.jpg

SINGAPORE: A gynaecologist on Tuesday pleaded guilty in a district court to having sex with a minor -- despite knowing she was more than 40 years his junior when he met her for the first time.

63-year-old Ong Theng Kiat pleaded guilty to two charges of having sex with a minor and agreed to have 11 other charges that included oral sex taken into consideration.

Ong has temporarily stopped practising as a gynaecologist, as of July.

The court heard that Ong got to know the girl in 2011 through a dating website -- when she was 14 years old, and he, 61. She had indicated on her profile that she was 18 as that was the minimum age required to register an account on the website.

Ong sent the girl a lengthy message and the pair then exchanged phone numbers and began texting each other. It was through these texts that the girl informed Ong that she was 14 years old. After he had asked her to meet up, the court heard that the pair eventually met four times -- in September 2011 and sometime in early 2012.

The court was told that at their first meeting in September, Ong drove her to Bukit Brown Cemetery, located along Lorong Halwa, where she changed out of her school uniform.

Ong told the girl that he was 40 years old and that his work was related to stocks. Later, he took her to a hotel where they had sex. He then asked her to take two morning-after pills.

Then in early 2012, Ong picked the girl up from school and proceeded to the cemetery, where they had sex in the backseat of his car.

Ong's lawyers, Mr Subhas Anandan and Ms Diana Ngiam, submitted a psychiatric report to the court to show that there was a causal link between his offences and his major depressive disorder.

However, Deputy Public Prosecutor Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz said that there were several aggravating factors -- such as the wide age disparity, and the evidence that Ong had intended to engage in sexual activity from the first meeting.

She also pointed out that Ong had taken the girl to the cemetery for the trysts -- which would be far from the public eye -- and had given the girl contraceptives, which would not have been readily available to her.

Ong is likely to be sentenced on November 11. - CNA/ac

jw5

Loyal

No mention how old his daughters or grand-daughters are?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He had seen pussies throughout his career but still not enough.

He's retired...probably missed looking and touching pussies...
Bet many of his ex patients feeling uneasy now...
Call me old fashioned...my wives' gynae were all female doctors.

jw5

Loyal

He's retired...probably missed looking and touching pussies...
Bet many of his ex patients feeling uneasy now...
Call me old fashioned...my wives' gynae were all female doctors.

You are only considered old fashioned if you only insist on seeing male doctors. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are only considered old fashioned if you only insist on seeing male doctors. :wink:

I dun get you...
I mean back then even delivery done by mid wives so no male can see even a pregnant woman's pussy?

jw5

Loyal

I dun get you...
I mean back then even delivery done by mid wives so no male can see even a pregnant woman's pussy?

What I meant was:
If you insist on yourself seeing a male doctor for your male problems, then that is old fashioned. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it was the norm to have male gynaes many moons ago, my first kid was delivered by SS Ratnam, who later became a favourite with the local katoeys...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it was the norm to have male gynaes many moons ago, my first kid was delivered by SS Ratnam, who later became a favourite with the local katoeys...

I would think that katoeys would go to a plastic surgeon for their procedures & not to a gynae :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he's a much revered gynae extraordinaire and performed the first local sex-change, go read about him....

I only remembered his drunk driving accident involving his jaguar.
Escaped jail as judge actually said he was TOO IMPORTANT to serve jail time.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I only remembered his drunk driving accident involving his jaguar.
Escaped jail as judge actually said he was TOO IMPORTANT to serve jail time.

if that's true then i suppose i am well and truly FOOked, and fucked

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am amazed that this 63 year old gynae is still horny. His testo levels should have decreased tremendously compared to when he was 30 years old.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gynae admits to two counts of underage sex with 14-year-old

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...-two-counts-underage-sex-14-year-old-20130910

By Elena Chong

A gynaecologist had sex with a minor at their first meeting despite knowing that she was 14, and not 18 as she claimed on a dating website. The offences came to light last September after the minor lodged a police report stating that she had been sexually active.

Ong Theng Kiat, 63, who has more than 30 years' experience but stopped practising temporarily from July this year, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to two charges of having sex with the girl. Eleven other charges will be taken into consideration when he is sentenced.

A district court heard that Ong sent the minor a long text message after seeing her details on dating website C-Date in 2011. Subsequently, the pair communicated with each other via text messages. She told him in a text message on Sept 2 that year that she was 14 years old.

On Sept 6, he drove her from her home to Bukit Brown Cemetery at Lorong Halwa where she changed out of her school uniform. In the car, Ong told her he was 40 and that his work was related to stocks. They proceeded to Balestier Hotel where they had sex.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in the full report, it also states he gave her the monring after pill to take..... first class FOOking ass hole

the sort of rich so called repsectable person, who can name drop there and there