• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

retire early wait till 65 to gets your CPF

bergkamp

Alfrescian
Loyal
They really don't give a hoot whether you work or not. They are not liable nor responsible for your next bowl of rice. Hopefully you have a good son-in-law.

Working till you die is just a smokescreen, the idea is to hold your CPF in their coffers, forever if possible.

There just aren't enough money in there if every eligible person is allowed to withdraw the CPF. The dwindling population is not producing 'replacements' fast enough to keep up with the withdrawals. The wholesale import of FTs is initiated to make up the numbers. There's simply no other choice.

Sounds like a PONZI scheme...:cool:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone in the private equity should set up a people's fund .

With attractive interest rates .

More people will join a private equity based banking that will rival CPF board .

Everyone take out their CPF to prevent lock down .

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone in the private equity should set up a people's fund .

With attractive interest rates .

More people will join a private equity based banking that will rival CPF board .

Everyone take out their CPF to prevent lock down .

Retirement.jpg

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a PONZI scheme...:cool:

Only the perpetrators of this Ponzi scheme won't be jailed for a hundred years. They will be honored and conferred all kinds of doctorates and professorships, and called father of the nation, pioneers etc. In time to come airports will be named after them, currency will bear their images, and history lessons in schools shall mention of their names in the same sentence as great, visionary, selfless, sacrifice.

Some ponzi scheme, eh?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They really don't give a hoot whether you work or not. They are not liable nor responsible for your next bowl of rice. Hopefully you have a good son-in-law.

Working till you die is just a smokescreen, the idea is to hold your CPF in their coffers, forever if possible.

There just aren't enough money in there if every eligible person is allowed to withdraw the CPF. The dwindling population is not producing 'replacements' fast enough to keep up with the withdrawals. The wholesale import of FTs is initiated to make up the numbers. There's simply no other choice.

Yes, many sinkies here are smart to know what is actually happen, of course there are many who dun know and still worshipped the lord.

But if people know about it intellectually, what can they do physically? Sitting behind the pc and type about it? that is all they do?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only the perpetrators of this Ponzi scheme won't be jailed for a hundred years. They will be honored and conferred all kinds of doctorates and professorships, and called father of the nation, pioneers etc. In time to come airports will be named after them, currency will bear their images, and history lessons in schools shall mention of their names in the same sentence as great, visionary, selfless, sacrifice.

Some ponzi scheme, eh?

yes.. what can you do to cause the perpetrators to be caught and jailed?

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, many sinkies here are smart to know what is actually happen, of course there are many who dun know and still worshipped the lord.

But if people know about it intellectually, what can they do physically? Sitting behind the pc and type about it? that is all they do?

And only thing I can do is to exercise my vote....errr, if Tampines hasn't been gerrymandered to Tanjong Pagar constituency. haha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And only thing I can do is to exercise my vote....errr, if Tampines hasn't been gerrymandered to Tanjong Pagar constituency. haha

exercise vote is of no use. The way to throw out the PAP shitter is to protest and force them out once and for all. But are sinkies up to it? I dun think so based on the list of sinkie behavior, i think they just hide behind the keyboard and just shit out their ass being screwed.

I look down on sinkies.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You ignorant fool . You might not even have voted before .

It is said no matter who you voted the result will be the same .

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
exercise vote is of no use. The way to throw out the PAP shitter is to protest and force them out once and for all. But are sinkies up to it? I dun think so based on the list of sinkie behavior, i think they just hide behind the keyboard and just shit out their ass being screwed.

I look down on sinkies.

CB kia tonychat,

talk so much cock for fuck. so when can i see u go protest in front of the istana?

talk cock only. balless tonychat shit. i look down on you. ladyboy prostitute wife somemore. pui.

fuck you.:oIo::oIo::oIo: