• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reseller on Carousell lists Omega X Swatch for 6k each!!

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1648272302162.png

https://www.carousell.sg/p/1151231494/

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is an idiot and anyone who re-buys is a fool because this is NOT a LIMITED set of watches and will be available online from the 28th :smile:
Also Swatch is a mass-market watch maker Each one of these does not have a serial number and is essentially made of plastic (Bioceramic is Swatch's blend of ceramic powder and bio-sourced plastic).
c590c5c4-d8e3-4928-a9ba-647c09bacc27.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to collect Swatch automatic watches in the 90s and their durability is abysmal. I don't recall any model lasting more than a year. Mechanical movement and plastic simply don't mix.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't own any Speedy and these plastic quartz watches look fun. I will get two in due time, Mission to Mercury and Mission to the Moon.

23-OMEGA-SWATCH-MOONWATCH-scaled.png
02-omega-swatch-moonwatch.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't own any Speedy and these plastic quartz watches look fun. I will get two in due time, Mission to Mercury and Mission to the Moon.

23-OMEGA-SWATCH-MOONWATCH-scaled.png
02-omega-swatch-moonwatch.jpg
For that kind of money, I will happily get a few tiong-made Seamasters from AliExpress.

Screenshot_20220326-142356_1.png

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the tiongs have really improved on their watch cloning technology. Sea-Gull movements are pretty good, especially their flying tourbillons. But heard the DG movements are suspect. The tiong made NH35/36 and miyotas are quite ok also.
Or you can buy the Original Sea-Gull diver. That silly commie star logo turned me off though.

Screenshot_20220326-144103.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Swatch should learn from Seiko, and not run the risk of cheapening an established brand like Omega.

Seiko added ONE very general word called "Grand" in front of "Seiko" and voila ! The price goes up 10 times.

Swatch should rebrand it as "Grand Swatch".