• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember this ?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still having 1 of dis at home...:biggrin::biggrin:

speaker_a.jpg

omg:eek: the LA DIK FU SENG cable box...it has gone the way of the Dodo bird....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talk about X-files, the latest movie "I want to Believe" is absolute trash...wonder why they bother to do it in the first place...

Din watch... but pai wu mia in Rotton Tomatoes so... how nice chai chai leow... :biggrin::p

omg:eek: the LA DIK FU SENG cable box...it has gone the way of the Dodo bird....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Remember back in 50's... U nid 2 b quite well off 2 afford 1... If u still hab 1 now, can consider mod it abit to keep hampster...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks for the link really brings back memories

VCR player of late 70's... Some of us buy dis 2 watch Shanghai Beach...

8922.gif

1st "Portable VCR"...:eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

heavy4100.gif

Sony Betamax...

6200eject.gif

1st Laserdisc palyer...

laserdisc.gif

1st home Computer...

pet2001.gif

Linn Zondek 1976...

linnsondek.gif

Dai kor dai...:biggrin::biggrin:

bricks.gif

And lastly... golfer phone 4 de rich... Who here bery rich maybe still using dis phone...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

flipup3.gif

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh oh.. trouble, its danger island..

anybody remember this tv show.. used to watch in the 80s.. still in primary sch then..:biggrin:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 105

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh oh.. trouble, its danger island..

anybody remember this tv show.. used to watch in the 80s.. still in primary sch then..:biggrin:

Can't remember... my time is dis... Giant Robot... n dubb in malay...:biggrin::biggrin:

GiantRobot.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, MS and BS... good lord, you two-some really come up with real gems. Even dig up old b/white telly set, rediffussion and more "recent" motorola brick mouth piece, VCR (remember shortlived sony's beta?). Beats some of the rubbish posts, and not restricted to politics folder at that.:p:wink:
thanks for the link really brings back memories

theunforgotten

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone remembered Children's and sitcoms cartoons in the 80's

maybe I not so old cos I was still small boy then.

examples

Rainbow (children's show with Pink Hippo and Zippy)
Only Fools and Horses (brit sitcom)
The jefferson's
The cosby show
Family Ties
The Muppet show

90's
Home Improvement
the X Files
Seinfeld (its all about nothing)

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't remember... my time is dis... Giant Robot... n dubb in malay...:biggrin::biggrin:

GiantRobot.jpg

Erm, was he from Ultraman?

Others I remember :

'allo 'allo
Robotech
Growing Pains
Family Ties (w/Micheal J.Fox)

... and there was a time where i couldn't get the jingle from Aksi Mat Yoyo out of my mind...