• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Register Your Number Against Telemarketing Calls Now. DNC is Up!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope US will drop nuclear bombs into India, China (except Dongguan) and Philippines to wipe out these scums.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, do not call, but plenty of SMS adverts because the telcos sell your info to third parties. :rolleyes:

Also, if your telco pesters you to recontract, sign up for another service or tell you about offers, who is going to protect you from those? :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yeah, do not call, but plenty of SMS adverts because the telcos sell your info to third parties. :rolleyes:

Also, if your telco pesters you to recontract, sign up for another service or tell you about offers, who is going to protect you from those? :rolleyes:
can opt out of sms too

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, this thing is still on trial. Read the website. You will need to register again when the site actually opens on Dec 2 onwards

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is something that consumers need. However I am skeptical that the PAP is interested in protecting consumers. So I suspect it is another wayang brought to you by our gov't.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been getting a lot of sms ads from property agent lately.
The 3 service provider must have made tons of $$$ by selling phone numbers info.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 3 service provider must have made tons of $$$ by selling phone numbers info.

Not only the telcos... I suspect the banks have been doing the same thing too.

Beware of signing up for some bank's SMS notification service.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The legit ones got a unsubscribe function....not ideal but better then to get bombard again.
Those call in ones I will politely tell them off not to call again.
Those non legit if cannot heed my advice I will repost numbers in sex forum, job classifieds or freebies online. Works all the time to stop the harrsssement.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope US will drop nuclear bombs into India, China (except Dongguan) and Philippines to wipe out these scums.

england ,europe also got telemarketing what。
US must bomb them too ?

US should bomb itself first.

all the evil business practices are invented ,started in the US.
telemarking , management consultant ,using bell curve to
award bonus ,kpi ,minibond , credit swap ,call centres ,
factory and office relocation ,retrenchment ,company credit ratings,
listed company grading , etc etc。

who is the BIGGESTEST SCUM ????