• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Red Light - Singapore by Night

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the difference between spg and hooker?
The former gives ang moh free sex and the latter charges?

Nothing is free in SG. It is purely prostitution whether SPG or hooker. SG is now a city of sleaze and foreign hookers. Pappies do not seem to care as these pinoys turn Orchard Rd into one big red light district for the ang mohs.

Awake

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

194481141137d7ba03a65a92a858b73bbe348593.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Nice peektures.
Hope they checked for no adam's apple before finalising the transaction. :biggrin:

Awake

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are those women mainly from thailand? Philippines? All foreigners right no locals?

OMG. After so long then comes your epic question of questioning their nationalities! I can tell almost all of them are from Philippines except for one PRC with a Serina Wee lookalike at post #18. :biggrin:

Already thinking of moving on to other Asian countries. This angmoh is a traveler and photography is his hobby.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG. After so long then comes your epic question of questioning their nationalities! I can tell almost all of them are from Philippines except for one PRC with a Serina Wee lookalike at post #18. :biggrin:

Already thinking of moving on to other Asian countries. This angmoh is a traveler and photography is his hobby.

you sure phiilippines? Not thai or other race?

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good camera.
If not for him is a angmo, other try to shoot with such a close distance sure kenna whack upside down.