• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Record Breaking Thread - Living in JB by Wuqi

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats bro, few hundred moreb to reach half a million hits. More than twice the next highest thread.

Thanks for helping brothers and sisters in this forum to get some fresh air, feet on the ground and a piece of paradise.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Congrats bro, few hundred moreb to reach half a million hits. More than twice the next highest thread.

Thanks for helping brothers and sisters in this forum to get some fresh air, feet on the ground and a piece of paradise.

Many thanks, i missed out this thread. A lot of well intentioned bros/sis contributed as well. Its like a group effort, supporters/detractors alike.
Thanks a lot. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Sporeans continue to abandon Spore. I don't see how Spore is a viable place for "lesser mortals":confused: The trend will continue since things are getting worse:(

The JB thread is about those who for some reason cannot leave Spore. So they need to have one foot in Spore & another foot in Malaysia.

LKY did acknowledge that Spore needs to re-join Malaysia to survive. So maybe those Sporeans living JB are just ahead of the curve:smile:

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats Bro Wuqi, you done it!!!!!!

Sinkieland rejoin Malaysia cup already , now time to rejoin malaysia. lol.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's the crime and corruption over there? some ppl say johor is like a cowboy town.

Yes bro you are right. It's the best of both worlds actually. Depending on which part of Johor you refering to. eg. ppl say stay Geylang is no good, cowboy street. then Johorians might think singapore really no good. but if stay orchard road, bishan, toapayoh...... tampines. good then all think good.

so really depends the ppl who say johor cowboy town good or no good must see where. i stayed in a danger part of johor, i like it. it has a lot of life there very vibrant. but of cuz to retire in this part of johor i won't. hence i choose something like say tampines new town which happens to be bukit indah, Nusajaya.

so last week got one small snatch thief in tampines, people all a sudden say tampines no good, should have bought pasir ris instead. same thing in johor also.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just make sure u don't cry father mother when u and ur family kana robbed or raped. Its funny how ppl are willing to live in a bigger house and risk their family's safety.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just make sure u don't cry father mother when u and ur family kana robbed or raped. Its funny how ppl are willing to live in a bigger house and risk their family's safety.

Shit can happen anywhere lah, even in Spore:eek:

Why else would the "old leaf" have an army of bodyguards:confused: Doesn't he know he's very popular & no one would touch him? If it wasn't for him Spore would just be another fishing village:p