• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ready to seize the world

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impossible, the university has prepared us for this. We are the new blood and we will always be far more superior than others - dead wood or FTs

Which university you're from? If you're from the 3 local uni I won't want you :biggrin:

Ok, if I'm the employer, tell me;
1) What knowledge and skills do you have to contribute to the organization during this economic crisis time?
2) As a fresh new blood graduate, how can you help contribute to the organization? Give an example.
3) Why must we hire you over someone who have; same qualification level as you, someone with a few years of working experience and also he/she is a holder of professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM? Why you?

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you speak to a lady this way? Do you know I'm aspired to be the top chief executives of a huge bank? You better watch what you say!

Whivh HUGE bank is that?

Ya ya please don't make stupid decisions and make the bank bankrupt can already :biggrin:

Jaclyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Jaclyn,

The truth is, you are the one having a day-dreaming in your own world. :rolleyes:

To earn fast money $10k p/m, is not difficuilt especially for a lady, you being a fresh graduate, as a start for fast money, all you have to do is get yourself dress-up either work in KTV and get promoted to be mamasan or run on your "business = freelance" in geylang.:biggrin:

I'm sure if you perform well, you'll gain more benefit from your regulars and get more recommendation through your regular contacts.:biggrin:

Now stop being boastful, If you are serious about your career, stop your $10k day-dream until your performance found above good by your employer. To jump another boat for better pay, you need to associate outside your office people to get to know big bosses and for them to get to know your professional knowledge and achievement.:rolleyes:

People say hor, if fresh grad can get starting pay $4k can laugh one corner liao.

Anyway, if you intend to start in "freelance", please come back here, I'm sure forummers will be delighted to get the 1st queue.:biggrin::biggrin:

Is this a good way to comment? I am a high achiever who has consistently outperformed my peers.

I don't see a day when I will have to stoop to an extent as described by yourself. I think you should save that comment for your gf.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that post was just to poke fun at the people here, indirectly telling them that they are a bunch of losers compared to her.

And who really knows if it is a him/her/it?

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi jaclyn

its good to know that you are an ambitious person. singapore lacks people with ambition. but while you look ahead, try not to be too arrogant and put other people down. its just downright rude and for all you know, some of these people you put down could have helped you rise to the top if not for your words.

cheers.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi jaclyn

its good to know that you are an ambitious person. singapore lacks people with ambition. but while you look ahead, try not to be too arrogant and put other people down. its just downright rude and for all you know, some of these people you put down could have helped you rise to the top if not for your words.

cheers.

Ok, hope u succeed. Please don't forget me when you succeed.
Don't think of me as a 3 leg person, because I believe every dog has its day.
Of course I not referring you as a dog. One day when I need a job when I old and sickly, please remember me, silverfox@ who believed you will success. :p

lubehsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a finance under grad ready to graduate next semester, I see the current turmoil as a great opportunity for me to strive and seize my great fortunes in the finance industry when I graduate.

Now that the old dead wood people are retrenched from the banks and investment companies, the injection of new blood such as myself into the finance industry will see another era of boom time soon - just in time for us to make our first fortunes.

before you start looking for a job,you should go see a shrink first cos you are exhibiting classic symptoms of a megolomaniac
:smile:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a good way to comment? I am a high achiever who has consistently outperformed my peers.

I don't see a day when I will have to stoop to an extent as described by yourself. I think you should save that comment for your gf.

My gf is doing perfectly fine, in fact far better off than your boastful attitide.

Who knows one day you will report to my gf instead.:biggrin:
Dont ever think that being CEO no need to report to anybody.

As a start to succeed into the TOP post, you should learn to be humble and not boastful.

You need support from your peer and future staff to give a good comment about you, your attitude and personality on top of your (perhaps) good performance.

Taste the failure first and learn from mistakea before you can be what you wanted to be.

Until then, your journey is still very far to reach to the top of the mountain.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having ambitions is good, but if over-ambitions will have failures and side effects on your future. Its better to stay humble and take it step-by-step, learn to crawl first before you learn how to walk and run

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good lah...to be ambitious.
soon u will become MP...like those elitists.

I see TS up up....MP in the making.

:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a finance under grad ready to graduate next semester, I see the current turmoil as a great opportunity for me to strive and seize my great fortunes in the finance industry when I graduate.

Now that the old dead wood people are retrenched from the banks and investment companies, the injection of new blood such as myself into the finance industry will see another era of boom time soon - just in time for us to make our first fortunes.

Ho Ching is the best leader. How do you compare to her you stupid shit.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Jaclyn, sure i wud love 2 work under u! hope u will be my good superior n wear mini skirt 2 work everyday :rolleyes:

nq1oo7.jpg

tpking

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure with your intelligent, u would have understand "@#$%" probably coming from a "deadwood" family and feast on"@#$%" and "B4824" Kekekeke!!!!!!!!!!!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just living in your own world. My senior guy friend whom I am staying with is drawing at least 10k per month. He is also getting a big variable bonus this year.

your senior guy friend happen to be Clinton666 ?:confused:

you two sound alike :biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

To outperform books in exam and to outperform crooks in the business world are totally un-related. You are pre-mature to stack your claims.

Just look at our world beater "scholars" in running our country!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the education system has done pretty well in brainwashing the future generations. paint them a very unrealistic picture, giving them false hopes that they can fly in society. but once they put on that square hat & step into the workforce, they run into the wall *splat*
<object width="212" height="172"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmHhZDcSYc0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmHhZDcSYc0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="212" height="172"></embed></object>

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
To outperform books in exam and to outperform crooks in the business world are totally un-related. You are pre-mature to stack your claims.

Just look at our world beater "scholars" in running our country!

Dont worry lah She will prostitute herself and end up as a washed up hooker, somewhere....