• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Re: I have a query on Landlord rental deposit case

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
longist = tualingong = kongsimi = oldjunkee = sonsongpunggol = seesuatuah = sawadeecup = Teekee = Mdm Tang = Gopal = Suresh etc.........

so don't try to act cute here :rolleyes:

oh, i suggest you voluntarily ban your own nick first before leongsam ban you :p

KNN, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother until she died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker chaocheebuy total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be Ahmeng and his clones

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother until she died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I have a query on tenant renting flat's deposit case

You sound like our long lost friend, suresh and gopal. :biggrin::biggrin:

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

who are those 2 nigger shit skins??

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you have so much hatred and anger?

Even to strangers?

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chey! bait me in then dun let me play.....
Tiu le lou mo chow fa hai

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the fuck, you created 2 nick talking to each other. Longist the landlord and AhTiong the tenant.
You must be Ah Meng the super bo liao.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knn u siao gao don any how bark.
Ah meng you got so many siao ting tong clones

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

longist = tualingong = kongsimi = oldjunkee = sonsongpunggol = seesuatuah = sawadeecup = Teekee = Mdm Tang = Gopal = Suresh etc.........

so don't try to act cute here :rolleyes:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sinkie bully FT? I will sue you dead dead :oIo:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some asshole landlord rented his HDB-APPROVED whole flat to me.

The Mothefucker Landlord barged into the flat the other day and said I broke HDB subletting rules. I did not as it was my friends from China that visited me and stay over for a couple of days.

As a result, my Kumgong Motherfucker Chowcheebye Landlord said he wanted to forfeit the 1 month deposit I paid.

I said to the Motherfucker Landlord that I intend to sue him.

I iam very confident that the Motherfucker Landlord will lose the court case.

But just out of curiosity, if the Motherfucker Landlord wins the court case, what should I do?

Can I damage the wall cabinets, the floor and throw lots of rubbish in the toilet bowl and choke up the damn flat?

I am a FT from China anyway. And since he has my 1 month rental deposit, I don't intend to pay that Motherfucker the final month rental.

After lease ends, I go back China. That Motherfucker can come China look for me and and I can get my friends to bash him up.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use a Parang to chop the motherfucker's arm tat will teach him not to mess wit PRC.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seduce his wif a lah yang ying stylo...get wif to your side and then let the two of them to fight it out and you just sit by the side and enjoy the show:biggrin:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
U wait....
Laksaboy later com in explain to u.
N u are sick...ah meng fuck your mother to born pig brain dog eh nua chee phua bak kia lau peh bo lan jiao cheebye kia.kan ni lau by rabbies dog to born u this siao gao.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both should check into IMH ASAP....serious need of immediate medical care

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some asshole landlord rented his HDB-APPROVED whole flat to me.

The Mothefucker Landlord barged into the flat the other day and said I broke HDB subletting rules. I did not as it was my friends from China that visited me and stay over for a couple of days.

As a result, my Kumgong Motherfucker Chowcheebye Landlord said he wanted to forfeit the 1 month deposit I paid.

I said to the Motherfucker Landlord that I intend to sue him.

I iam very confident that the Motherfucker Landlord will lose the court case.

But just out of curiosity, if the Motherfucker Landlord wins the court case, what should I do?

Can I damage the wall cabinets, the floor and throw lots of rubbish in the toilet bowl and choke up the damn flat?

I am a FT from China anyway. And since he has my 1 month rental deposit, I don't intend to pay that Motherfucker the final month rental.

After lease ends, I go back China. That Motherfucker can come China look for me and and I can get my friends to bash him up.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sound like our long lost friend, suresh and gopal. :biggrin::biggrin:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you TS! Go Give Dog Fuck :oIo:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kopiuncle Go Give Dog Fuck :oIo:
Krafty Go Give Dog Fuck :oIo:
Ah Meng Go Give Dog Fuck :oIo:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

But very funny leh...., your post is the first one ????:confused::confused:

....aaahhh. maybe monki started this thread and he poked you from the back to the front....be careful, raw could be sore....:biggrin: