• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rain at last.....

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/huyo4xzV09M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

It is nice sipping a cup of hot coffee specially imported from the archipelago of Luwak looking at the rain.

I thought Luwak coffee are coffee beans that came from the arse of a exotic animal.it came mainly from Sumatra.but turns out, most of these animals were kept in cages and were badly bred and forced fed coffee beans.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
question:will the grass patches turn back green?

most will.
the grass that turn brown got strong surviving trait.as long as water is given, it will reverse.
some plants dont.
once they are perm damaged, no amount of water and fertilizer can revive it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rain or no rain, expect the price of water to go up. :wink:

Now I hope for some major ponding to happen. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Now the ground will become wetter than your wife's pussy, after she gets ponded, errrr, I mean pounded, by her ang mo lover.

LOL .............. LOL

Its rainin' at last, the ground was becoming drier than my girlfriend's pussy.