• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racial Harmony Day in school: All Chinese girls

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accept the fact that m&ds just don't have the IQ to qualify for SAP schools.They will do very well in the school of food delivery.
Local SAP school kills creativity, they impart students the confucius values such as obedience to authorities and norms. They teach them to study hard but these kids cannot handle the real world outside Singapore.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 2nd look of the photo. All of them are Chinese. What racial harmony is that? Chinese race harmony while wearing different fashion?

Are they trying to lower the IQ of Singaporeans?
Next year I organize a racial harmony day in KTV ok? The ladies got to wear ao dai, du dou, kebaya corset, etc....... while I come in my beijing bikini.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 2nd look of the photo. All of them are Chinese. What racial harmony is that? Chinese race harmony while wearing different fashion?

Are they trying to lower the IQ of Singaporeans?
In a few years, they will embrace racial harmony with their coloured boy friends

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a few years, they will embrace racial harmony with their coloured boy friends
Chinese in kebaya ok for you?

320px-Kebaya_1.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only it is so easy - just wear racial cosplay once a year, and suddenly,
we are all more aware of the need for racial harmony.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racial Harmony Day is so fake and artificial.

I suggest

CECAkroach Day where we get to discuss all things associated with it and to dispel all negative connotations.

all chinks should be evicted from malaya

ceca are like parasites

they thrive on a host

without a host to suck blood from, ceca will die a natural death. that's their destiny.