• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Race replacement

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone pointed out that Pinoys are Malays, they eat pork too and Christianity religion.

Is Pinoy race a better replacement than the Malay?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are not better replacement for Malays. The Javanese are far better in cultural development, intelligence and beauty, and will be a much better replacement. Unfortunately, they are very proud and will not uproot easily.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys speak English but Mat like to stick to Malay.

Mat is known as lazy but don't know they are still today?

Mats prefer relax one corner but many poor pinoys willing to work harder and some become your maids .

Hypo speaking, if Pinoys replace Mats they may help replace PAP for you. Pinoys removed Marcos regime before and say much they are able to replace government.

Malaysia is getting more like a Muslim country and if there is a war between Sin and Mal least Christian Pinoys in Singapore can help (if they settle down in Singapore) defend the island.

More Christian Pinoys to replace Muslim Mats would help stablise religious conflict in Singapore?

Pinoys are not better replacement for Malays. The Javanese are far better in cultural development, intelligence and beauty, and will be a much better replacement. Unfortunately, they are very proud and will not uproot easily.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange leh, it's still a shithole after so many years. What do you think? :rolleyes:

Hypo speaking, if Pinoys replace Mats they may help replace PAP for you. Pinoys removed Marcos regime before and say much they are able to replace government.

Costanza

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure...and get this

168.jpg

610xev.jpg

65afbd8248e92bc2558b7&690

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mats prefer relax one corner but many poor pinoys willing to work harder and some become your maids .

Malaysia is getting more like a Muslim country and if there is a war between Sin and Mal least Christian Pinoys in Singapore can help (if they settle down in Singapore) defend the island.

More Christian Pinoys to replace Muslim Mats would help stablise religious conflict in Singapore?

Pinoys babble everywhere in an incomprehensible tongue (you called it English?) - on trains, buses, public places etc. My fren said that language has got no punctuation marks, they just go on and on, in a babelous fashion. We've got enough Christians in SIN so we can do with less.

I still prefer Javanese. Their women are beautiful - look at Sukarno's many wives. They are fair, finely cut, and smart. Pinoy women dont impress me as smart.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone pointed out that Pinoys are Malays, they eat pork too and Christianity religion.

Be careful of what you wish for..

You really want the Pinoys to replace the local Mats one day?

I have worked with the Pinoys and the Ah Nehs before.. They are no different from the backstabbing manipulative lazy Ah Nehs..

We have been living in peace side by side with our local Mats for the last 40 years.. I don't feel the need to replace our Mats with these Pinoy fucktards..

If it ain't broke, don't fix it..

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, man.

Have some honour and do and say and think the right thing.

I am not a Malay but I need to come forward and say something on their side.

What have the Malays ever done against you?

The Malays in Singapore has never done anything bad against you, so why talk about this race replacement thing like they are people who can simply be replaced?

And why are we even talking about this?

I am sure we don't need any reminders that this island was populated by Malays long before any of us or our ancestors got here.

At least have some decency and honour and admit that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on, man.

The Malays in Singapore has never done anything bad against you, so why talk about this race replacement thing like they are people who can simply be replaced?

I am sure we don't need any reminders that this island was populated by Malays long before any of us or our ancestors got here.

you sure about this?

Malays never done anything? Or maybe you know 1 or 2 nice malays so all of them are nice?

so what if singapore used to be populated by malays? What's the relevance?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are into nursing and hospitality jobs which is not seen with Malays taking up these jobs and at the rate it is going more likely to increase in the race population.

I didn't know that the Malays are to be replaced by Pinoys.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not a Malay, tell yr Malay frens to keep up the reproduction rate so they cant replace you with Pinoys or Indians.

If you are a Malay, fuck and make as many babies as you can.

Come on, man.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. The Javanese were the only advanced civilization in South East Asia in ancient times. The Malays and Pinoys were just primitive tribes then. You can find some very smart Javanese.

Malays are better and humbler. Some Pinoys think they are smarter than others in S.E.A. because they know English. Some even think Singaporeans are dumb because of Singlish. But most Pinoys cannot make it. If I'm not wrong, HP and Dell tried to open call centers in Philippines because of the Pinoys' English speaking ability, but they gave up after realizing the Pinoys just weren't smart enough to do technical support. They have no problem finding people to do tech support in India.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see:

Pinoy:
Pros (as compared to m&ds):
better singers and guitar players
more service oriented from years of maid work
I dont tink they have the same drug issues as m&ds, so drug free?

Cons (as compared to m&ds):
Women are not pretty, sorry ah, minah is EPL, pinoy is sleague
rubbish english skills
backstabbers

m&ds
Pros (as compared to pinoys):
not as cunning as pinoy, so no need to watch your back too much
minah is hot (its a fact)
they relak one corner, so less competition for us
not smart, so can discount them easily

m&ds
Cons:
drugs
weird crimes (e.g. into killing and raping family)

Conclusion:
Pinoys are trouble.
and christians are worse, act nice only but the urine christian char bos wear tight short shorts, honey trap to get you to church and then they will shaft you, esp those chc clowns who are far out freakier than any two sen m&d.

I think I will stick to having my neighbourhood m&ds around, thank you very much

so I support our local m&ds, :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conclusion:
Pinoys are trouble.
and christians are worse, act nice only but the urine christian char bos wear tight short shorts, honey trap to get you to church and then they will shaft you, esp those chc clowns who are far out freakier than any two sen m&d.

I think I will stick to having my neighbourhood m&ds around, thank you very much

so I support our local m&ds, :biggrin:
Drug trouble of muts quite serious, and may be as high as one in four mut families. This makes neighborhood safety a major concern, especially in areas near to rental flats.

Don't need pinoy to be honey pot for mega churches. The cina can do it to themselves. The ang moh mega church honey pots more potent.

Mut English standard also as bad. So no comparative advantage here.