• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quotes of LKY that you must remember...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/singapore/jacobson-text/3

"one must understand human nature. I have always thought that humanity was animal-like. The Confucian theory was man could be improved, but I'm not sure he can be. He can be trained, he can be disciplined."

"Singaporeans have become "less hard-driving and hard-striving." This is why it is a good thing that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants (25 percent of the population is now foreign-born). "

"If native Singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem. "

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly an emperor with no clothes. Notice that journalists who interview lately him no longer ask the hard questions. They let him rattle on. He is embarrassing himself.

Were the spurs on the hide of Scandinavians, the British, the French or the Americans. How did they become a 1st world nations with a string of discoveries that helped improve the lot of mankind from pencillin to putting man on the moon.

A real idiot. A senile bastard that has stayed in the Istana for the last 50 years rent free.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's stick spurs in PAP's hide because they are less hard driving and hard striving nowadays.

Vote them out.

"one must understand human nature. I have always thought that humanity was animal-like. The Confucian theory was man could be improved, but I'm not sure he can be. He can be trained, he can be disciplined."

"Singaporeans have become "less hard-driving and hard-striving." This is why it is a good thing that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants (25 percent of the population is now foreign-born). "

"If native Singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem. "

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a bloody mean and cold-blooded sadistic megalomaniac who enjoys thrashing people, bullying them. History has been too kind to him. The Tengku should have arrested him under the ISA during his agitation in Malaysia and thrown away the key. He is the type of character who will never take to be under somebody, but must prevail over others to be the supreme king or mini-god of whatever he lays hands on. Woe to him who is his boss. That was how he deceived a whole generation into merger with Malaysia, petty-politicking for power to be Malaysia's PM, and then deceiving them again that it was KL's fault and not his machinations that caused S'pore to be booted out. He shut everybody up so he could tell only his version of how history happened. I hope he'll burn in purgatory.

mentor_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal

"one must understand human nature. I have always thought that humanity was animal-like. The confucian theory was man could be improved, but i'm not sure he can be. He can be trained, he can be disciplined."

"singaporeans have become "less hard-driving and hard-striving." this is why it is a good thing that the nation has welcomed so many chinese immigrants (25 percent of the population is now foreign-born). "

"if native singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem. "

吾乃圣贤,唯恐天下不愚,愚人还不快跪拜吾求教?
吾乃财神,唯恐天下不穷,穷人还不快跪拜吾求财?
吾乃神医,唯恐天下不患,患者还不快跪拜吾求治?
吾乃酒食,唯恐天下不饿,饿人还不快跪拜吾求餐?
吾乃将帅,唯恐天下不战,千军还不快跪拜吾求胜?
吾乃阎王,唯恐天下不死,死鬼还不快跪拜吾求世?
吾乃霸主,唯恐天下不乱,乱世还不快跪拜吾求安?

Not from LKY, he is an idiot.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a bloody mean and cold-blooded sadistic megalomaniac who enjoys thrashing people, bullying them. History has been too kind to him. The Tengku should have arrested him under the ISA during his agitation in Malaysia and thrown away the key. He is the type of character who will never take to be under somebody, but must prevail over others to be the supreme king or mini-god of whatever he lays hands on. Woe to him who is his boss. That was how he deceived a whole generation into merger with Malaysia, petty-politicking for power to be Malaysia's PM, and then deceiving them again that it was KL's fault and not his machinations that caused S'pore to be booted out. He shut everybody up so he could tell only his version of how history happened. I hope he'll burn in purgatory.
Most young people do not like their father or grand father to interfere how they should take care of his family, only this old man still think he can contributes to Singapore which he don't. He is history and still don't know he is and is a very old record (ancient) that nobody wants to hear or know! Even radio stations don't play ancient records anymore!

Why is his son keeps playing ancient and old record over again, his son must be either a retard or antique collector.

jw5

Loyal

One thing you should note.
He is truly convinced that his family members and the people he has selected are the best and the brightest, hence his (over)reaction when anyone claims that they may not be.
Be aware of this if you try to take him on.