• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions regarding those singer pass.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not Singer pass; but Entertainer's pass.LikeLy it's on a 6 month's permit.
Many Pinays' Pub girls are on Entertainer's permit.
No easy ha; must hit 20 points per night consistantLy.lol.
Can't hit the target; no going out with customers for side income.
UnLess customer chooses to pay for a checking out fee.
Hearsay..haha

What sort of moron would pay a checking out fee on top of hooker's fees? In Amsterdam red light district, you can get a really hot babe for about 200 Euros, or S$300. Why would any one, save for an idiot, pay anything more than $300 to $400 for a hot babe?

Of course preferably, you should find a decent girl and settle down, instead of cheating on your partner or risk getting some STD from a hooker.

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey KTG remember me?

We used to chat every night with spearmint, lpplking etc. I understand that you race cars.

of cos i remember u dude... we used to slate gek leng kias left right centers up down non stop 24 hours back in the delphi days.... lol..

cheers, how's life here...?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of cos i remember u dude... we used to slate gek leng kias left right centers up down non stop 24 hours back in the delphi days.... lol..

cheers, how's life here...?

oh yeah bashing those shit skins was good.

I feel that life here is better than the old forum which was getting stale.