• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions regarding those singer pass.

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
those girls like taiwan, prc, koreans working at HFJs, most of them come on what pass? ok prc i know usually singer pass, or holiday pass or student pass then secretly go work.

how about those taiwanese. i think the laws are more slack on them compared to prcs right..?

so my question is those taiwanese that work in HFJ as models or dancers, what kind of pass they come? some come 1 month, some 6 months, some 1-2 years.

also what kind of violation will they commit and be deported back to taiwan? or the next time they wanna come back but kana send back to taiwan at singapore custom?

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
for example i got to know one taiwanese from one of those joints... and she told me her good friend once tried to come back sg to work but got rejected entry at changi airport custom and forced to u-turn back taiwan.

whats the possible reasons? why some allow entry, some reject...?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hey wassup homie, long time no see... u still as guai lan as ever...

cheers man...

Nothing to do with being "guai lan" I'm just telling it like it is.

The girls come here to work as WHORES first and foremost. If they aren't being allowed in again, it's probably because they were caught.

You should ask in the other forum. The members there are far more knowledgeable about this sort of subject matter.

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girls come here to work as WHORES first and foremost. If they aren't being allowed in again, it's probably because they were caught.

You should ask in the other forum. The members there are far more knowledgeable about this sort of subject matter.

that we all know... what im asking is other than what u mentioned are there any other possible reasons?

like maybe her visa is 6 months but she cut short it and just went back? or her visa was terminated by her employers (in this case the HFJ boss)...???

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok was gonna post there also, under which folder would u recommend...?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitute pass is the most appropriate.

The SG Govt is letting these FT WHORES earn income TAX FREE and letting the money be remitted out of the country instead of slapping on GST, worker's levies and income tax on them by having legalised operations of brothels. which would be a tremendoous boost on GDP statistics from the flesh trade.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
also what kind of violation will they commit and be deported back to taiwan? or the next time they wanna come back but kana send back to taiwan at singapore custom?

Welcome back!
Hope life has been treating you good :smile::smile::smile:

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SG Govt is letting these FT WHORES earn income TAX FREE and letting the money be remitted out of the country instead of slapping on GST, worker's levies and income tax on them by having legalised operations of brothels. which would be a tremendoous boost on GDP statistics from the flesh trade.

agree with u...

u see the latest prc lady lee xia, scammed these working girls money amounting to 100millions....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not Singer pass; but Entertainer's pass.LikeLy it's on a 6 month's permit.
Many Pinays' Pub girls are on Entertainer's permit.
No easy ha; must hit 20 points per night consistantLy.lol.
Can't hit the target; no going out with customers for side income.
UnLess customer chooses to pay for a checking out fee.
Hearsay..haha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What kind of fcuking moron would pay thousands of dollars to hang flowers on some karaoke singer at the HFJ? When I was in Amsterdam, you could get a pretty girl for about 100 - 200 Euros at their official red light district. I think it should be roughly the same in singapore.

Why would sinkies splash out thousands of dollars to flaunt their "wealth" for no guaranteed sex on a C-grade karaoke singer from some East Asian third-world country? Fcuking morons!

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of fcuking moron would pay thousands of dollars to hang flowers on some karaoke singer at the HFJ? When I was in Amsterdam, you could get a pretty girl for about 100 - 200 Euros at their official red light district. I think it should be roughly the same in singapore. Why would sinkies splash out thousands of dollars to flaunt their "wealth" for no guaranteed sex on a C-grade karaoke singer from some East Asian third-world country? Fcuking morons!
That's why double loser like you will never understand.