• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quality of cheap China made Micro SD / M2 card reader review!

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread will be updated intermittently with many reviews. Almost all Qoo10 vendors are resellers, not manufacturers.

21839158c4d00764dbc161cca7a873329de89a19.jpg

zG1yZYC.jpg

0MeMFTy.jpg

CgoJX7A.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this how Qoo10 shoppers do their reviews? Giving ratings without even testing the products. Many of them do so just to get one Q point. :biggrin: One Q point can be converted to $1 discount coupon. Once reviews are posted, it cannot be edited.

AoNGX1j.jpg

dPBldKK.jpg

6ccJ2AC.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
qiOSZuj.jpg

cd5WtLB.jpg

fBBJzxu.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you get qstamp, not qpoint for a review. qpoint is given for the order. I can confirm from personal usage that this type of cheapo microsd card reader is indeed of very lousy quality. the slot is too tight, to insert and remove the card is very difficult, might even spoil the card in the process. for cheapo microsd card reader, I recommend 川宇 c286. :biggrin:

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
you get qstamp, not qpoint for a review. qpoint is given for the order. I can confirm from personal usage that this type of cheapo microsd card reader is indeed of very lousy quality. the slot is too tight, to insert and remove the card is very difficult, might even spoil the card in the process. for cheapo microsd card reader, I recommend 川宇 c286. :biggrin:

1314676115_1264073407.220x220.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Giving ratings without even testing the products.

For this unbranded model stated on my first post, there are a few vendors at Qoo10 selling it. Also available on other e-commerce sites like eBay so it's pointless for me to post links of vendors that are resellers. :biggrin:

thi1F2y.jpg

3OsWGng.jpg

rv5yreC.jpg

1v1Nqhr.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
fCZhwVH.jpg

bCxoIJA.jpg

bfOBnfy.jpg