• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qn to Sam on rep pt system

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No wonder Sam was complaining about no alternative voice to sustain debates. Here all anti free speech. Newbies who comes in here supporting the other side or say something that is different from their political alignment gets zap to oblivion.

Come on la bro, if its the other way round when pro-PAP is stronger than anti then you will not come here to kpkb. Too bad the anti establishment came in here first and built up strength quickly and now became our stronghold. Its a free world out there, we all got to also go through the same system as anyone else coming into SBF, so if not happy can crawl back to PAP's assholes to post la why die die must come in here? Sicko or what?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on la bro, if its the other way round when pro-PAP is stronger than anti then you will not come here to kpkb. Too bad the anti establishment came in here first and built up strength quickly and now became our stronghold. Its a free world out there, we all got to also go through the same system as anyone else coming into SBF, so if not happy can crawl back to PAP's assholes to post la why die die must come in here? Sicko or what?

Everyone can speak up in proper way as a debate/discussion. With worry about Pro PAP/Pro Opp.
All are welcome to exchange point of view. This will open more ideas.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh just got zapped for calling LKY Nelson Mandala... knn.. idiot didn't even have the intelligence to leave a readable comment or reason.

I have spent close to 6 years in the forum. And I can say the IQ level has dropped significantly over time. PUI!

Luckily you did not called Low Tia Kiang a mini LKY brewing if..., that's when IQ level hits bottom.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunately, there's one weakness in the power to zap, the more they accumulated their powers, the more unlikely they will zapped you anonymously. They can only called in their clones to do the job, otherwise I'll be in negative territories already.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fortunately, there's one weakness in the power to zap, the more they accumulated their powers, the more unlikely they will zapped you anonymously. They can only called in their clones to do the job, otherwise I'll be in negative territories already.
No leh, I leave name when zap, LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw, sorry for my ignorance. May I know what's the use of Rep points? Can it be used to redeem for pots and pans from Giant or NTUC redemption counter? :smile:

hi there

1. if you are that lucky, you may even redeem your rep points for krisflyer promotions!
2. ntuc, no standard mah!