• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many have too much high hopes of good occupancy in ph.

look around at even recently completed tropez residences, after 1 full year completion, occupancy is at most 20-25% even including weekend singaporeans.

best to prepare oneself mentally for this eventuality.

i am singaporean staying almost full time in jb

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very excited about the prospect of all these future developments.

I hold One Degree in very high regards as I am a regular patron of the eateries along the Sentosa One 15 marina.

I had thought that One 15 would only be in charge of Private Marina in PH as agreed. The latest news about the extension to include Public Marina and the mega yacht is rather surprising but surely good news for the developments of PH. The tide is changing. More and more residents are moving into Imperia.

May be One Degree could attract and promote Singaporeans yacht owners and sailing enthusiasts to keep their boats in PH if it is much cheaper to do so. These owners probably also the type who have enough dough to also acquire holiday apartments in PH just for convenience of a getaway and yachting hobby. Imagine PH becoming a lively marina teeming with life and activities.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be One Degree could attract and promote Singaporeans yacht owners and sailing enthusiasts to keep their boats in PH if it is much cheaper to do so. These owners probably also the type who have enough dough to also acquire holiday apartments in PH just for convenience of a getaway and yachting hobby.

Agreed.
There are more than what people see in PH. Emerald Bay is one exclusive precinct where even those cash buyers do not have a chance of getting near the enquiry desk.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
S&P stamped on 25 sept 2012. 42 calendar months from date of the S&P agreement dated 3 sept 2012, Liquidated Damages commence from either 2 March or 24 March 2016. LD is computed on a day-to-day of 10% per annum of the purchase price. Wow, may get 10% discount.
I think total structural will be completed end 2016.
By the time finishing is done, it should be mid 2017.
You really huat on the LAD. :smile:

By the way, what is the date of stamping cos that is the effective date of S & P.

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
S&P stamped on 25 sept 2012. 42 calendar months from date of the S&P agreement dated 3 sept 2012, Liquidated Damages commence from either 2 March or 24 March 2016. LD is computed on a day-to-day of 10% per annum of the purchase price. Wow, may get 10% discount.

Wah...Huat!
Mine is dated 26 March 2013. 10% discount is in the pipeline plus those early bird and DIBS discount.
And it is 2 roomer. :smile:

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got free maintenance for 1st year too. Furthermore with weakening of RM, discount even more significant.
Wah...Huat!
Mine is dated 26 March 2013. 10% discount is in the pipeline plus those early bird and DIBS discount.
And it is 2 roomer. :smile:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried looking ard Puteri Harbour, can't seem to find the Tropez u talking abt....

look around at even recently completed tropez residences, after 1 full year completion, occupancy is at most 20-25% even including weekend singaporeans.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
look around at even recently completed tropez residences,

I havent been to PH. So cant comment on the design. But i did notice Tropez residence condo or apartments design are rather stale. Those at Bukit Indah area also same design. Lots of square windows. Still love those condo design at Sinkieland.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia condo design in Bukit Indah is super lousy...its really bring the question the supposed landmark setia 88 design when it finished.

Iskandar architecture are bad to the point pictures and mock up models can't be trusted. Only way to get certain level of design confidence is when design is from a brand name architecture firm.

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just painted the hard truth not many investor want to acknowledge or share. Expect progressive foreclosure number going forward.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an investor in PH

I recognise that the first few years there will never be 100% occupancy rate in any condos in PH

I recognise that its hard to rent @ RM 10,000 a month ( should we ever want to rent it out )

I recognise the hard truth you are referring to.

Still, I am not bothered. Not a bit. I prefer to throw more money into PH than any where else in Iskandar or Penang etc. I love this place.

Topez is in Danga Bay, the place which disgusted me because I roam there when I first roam in JB. Its crime-infested place and Forest City visitors demographics are heading that direction too

You just painted the hard truth not many investor want to acknowledge or share. Expect progressive foreclosure number going forward.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, there is no need for them to promote because the "parking space" in PH because Sentosa is full according to my friend who is a director there. Hence they had to turn away many yacht owners and many eventually at Keppel which cause it to be full too. Many got no choice and they headed to PH. No choice. The yacht story is like my life, kena squeezed out of Singapore and never turned back.

Initially the past 1 year I was worried about the image of PH marinas being eroded because only the private marina between Puteri Cove and Southern Marina is managed privately by a 5 star operator. The public and mega marina might be managed by some shit bumi-owned company again.

This is the best piece of new in 2016 in PH which is so much unexpected though another ultra big news might be revealed later part of the year.

May be One Degree could attract and promote Singaporeans yacht owners and sailing enthusiasts to keep their boats in PH if it is much cheaper to do so. These owners probably also the type who have enough dough to also acquire holiday apartments in PH just for convenience of a getaway and yachting hobby. Imagine PH becoming a lively marina teeming with life and activities.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mentioning of Emerald Bay made my blood boil! I had emailed BRDB 4 times and even called direct to the manager in charge of the sales who promise he will reserve one banglo for me to retire and swim leisurely during weekdays noon.. I even promise him a RM 50,000 red packet and unlimited rounds at Fortune Centre where I co-own one "Health Centre"

Seem that my red packet wasn't red or big enough. He MIA into thin air and when I called him, he said he cant reserve one for me as there are too many VVVIP who wanted, and he asked if I am keen on their overpriced terraces.

I sent a regard to his mother and slam the phone.

Agreed.
There are more than what people see in PH. Emerald Bay is one exclusive precinct where even those cash buyers do not have a chance of getting near the enquiry desk.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mentioning of Emerald Bay made my blood boil! I had emailed BRDB 4 times and even called direct to the manager in charge of the sales who promise he will reserve one banglo for me to retire and swim leisurely during weekdays noon.. I even promise him a RM 50,000 red packet and unlimited rounds at Fortune Centre where I co-own one "Health Centre"

Seem that my red packet wasn't red or big enough. He MIA into thin air and when I called him, he said he cant reserve one for me as there are too many VVVIP who wanted, and he asked if I am keen on their overpriced terraces.

I sent a regard to his mother and slam the phone.

Emerald Bay is by invitation only especially those with private berthing. Cash does not work here. It is an exclusive club.
I went to the developer office and they showed me, sorry..totally booked out during planning stages and even the sales people have no say in selling.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried looking ard Puteri Harbour, can't seem to find the Tropez u talking abt....

I find it very bizzare. People would comment write fantastic analysis on areas they have not been to. Then they think Danga bay is Puteri Harbour. After that they say PH is doomed. But they do not know what is happening in PH nor where it is. And they say they stay in JB, well they are at least correct here but JB is not PH at all.