• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be due to the time lag in passing information. Developer would be speaking to HQ while u r speaking to branch bankers.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be due to the time lag in passing information. Developer would be speaking to HQ while u r speaking to branch bankers.

Try to apply next year. Normally quota finished already before end of year. FYI, many banks financial year is end of March in Malaysia.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next year will affect those who are rushing to buy between 500K to 1 million lollar properties.

Try to apply next year. Normally quota finished already before end of year. FYI, many banks financial year is end of March in Malaysia.

babystarlet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to settle my bank loan by end this yr.
Public bank already started the clause that they dont accept property less than 1mil.
Thus dont wish to kana any more new rulings.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go back to the developer and ask for a good contact at those 2 banks. Call the bankers immediately at the developer's office.

I wish to settle my bank loan by end this yr.
Public bank already started the clause that they dont accept property less than 1mil.
Thus dont wish to kana any more new rulings.

babystarlet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This developer damn cock up. Apart from banks cock up, now i heard cannot sign s&p by end this yr.
Jialat la.sure kana the hefty state consent.
Damn kns

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
This developer damn cock up. Apart from banks cock up, now i heard cannot sign s&p by end this yr.
Jialat la.sure kana the hefty state consent.
Damn kns

So the plan by PP to have the show flat ready by year end for the signing of SPA postponed beyond 2014?

Care to share why is it so.

babystarlet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told maybe not in time to sign.spa for puteri cove by end this year.
Damm jialat. If dont sign by this yr end, worry kana the hefty state consent.

sthelen

Alfrescian
Loyal
While my friend who bought Encorp Marina, told me that their state consent was paid by their developer, we should ask our State Consent to be paid by our developer also if they keep delaying. Babystarlet are you one of PCove owner?

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medini is exempt from the $1m foreign minimum rule and the 30% RPGT.

That's good news for Puteri Harbour as it helps in developing the vicinity and create a vibrant community on the 'western front'.

Next year is Medini (and Puteri Harbour) year!!!