• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received an email from UEM....

Almas Suites at Puteri Harbour Nusajaya. Private preview this Saturday... Max 3 units per registrant and units allocation by balloting. Still need to ballot after the new rulings announced?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the estimated RMpsf?

Almas Suites at Puteri Harbour Nusajaya. Private preview this Saturday... Max 3 units per registrant and units allocation by balloting. Still need to ballot after the new rulings announced?

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

is it a condo devmt ?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the estimated RMpsf?

As I understand, starts at around 730 psf before discount. Discounts is 5% for all buyers. Additional up to 3% for existing UEM buyers depending on star rating.

Phase 1 launch residential consists of Almas Suites only. They have Studios 520 sft and one bedroom duplexes with double volume living room 895 sft. Also 4 Penthouses 2221 sft.

Phase 1 also consists of 2 office towers. One tower fully sold already. Second tower they want to sell floors, around 15000 sft each.

Phase 2, next year, will be Almas Residences that will be 2 towers towards the backside, starting at 2 bedrooms. Phase 2 will also sell shop office style 3 storey retails lots.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I understand, starts at around 730 psf before discount. Discounts is 5% for all buyers. Additional up to 3% for existing UEM buyers depending on star rating.

Phase 1 launch residential consists of Almas Suites only. They have Studios 520 sft and one bedroom duplexes with double volume living room 895 sft. Also 4 Penthouses 2221 sft.

Phase 1 also consists of 2 office towers. One tower fully sold already. Second tower they want to sell floors, around 15000 sft each.

Phase 2, next year, will be Almas Residences that will be 2 towers towards the backside, starting at 2 bedrooms. Phase 2 will also sell shop office style 3 storey retails lots.

surprised that the price is still below 800 psf ...

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
have already written many times before. don't just look at psf cost alone.

RM730psf, I suspect, is a naked/bare unit. no air con. no cupboard. no flooring. no switches. etc.

IMO, I would avoid projects like this. better to buy more expensive projects to have better neighbours.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
have already written many times before. don't just look at psf cost alone.

RM730psf, I suspect, is a naked/bare unit. no air con. no cupboard. no flooring. no switches. etc.

IMO, I would avoid projects like this. better to buy more expensive projects to have better neighbours.

The difference is too much. To reno add $200 psf for 1000 sqft unit is $200k RM. Still way cheaper.

Neighbhours might all look like carrot heads at e more expensive condo. Not sure if this means they r better neighbours if they dun live there.

Ted1108

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is too much. To reno add $200 psf for 1000 sqft unit is $200k RM. Still way cheaper.

Neighbhours might all look like carrot heads at e more expensive condo. Not sure if this means they r better neighbours if they dun live there.

Each has its pluses & minuses. My pick is Puteri Cove cos I like it. :smile:

sthelen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, does anybone know when is the launch of Puteri Cove tower 2? One of my friend interested marina view unit

Hi everyone,

I just bought a unit at Puteri Cove, but now quite concerned with recent change, Friday and Saturday weekends, what do you all think about this change?

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely.
Price is not the single and most important criteria.

UEM is selling Almas development on land it owns and hence cost is cheaper.
Honestly, I don't care the price they sell at, as long as it is a sell out.
That way, Puteri Harbour development plan can come together nicely
Which is great for all of us.

The status so far

Commercial South
Kota Iskandar (completed)
little BIG club (completed)
Traders hotel (completed)
harbor CIQ (completed)
Somerset (100% sold)
Imperia (100% sold)
Encorp (100% sold)
Teega (100% sold)
Pinetree (%?)
Puteri Cove (%?)
Almas Residences (%?)
Robert Kwok land (?)
Proposed convention centre (?)

Commercial North
Emerald Bay (100% sold)
Liberty Bridge consortium (%?)

Updates anyone?

Ted1108

Alfrescian
Loyal
The status so far

Commercial South
harbor CIQ (completed)
Somerset (100% sold)
Imperia (100% sold)
Encorp (100% sold)
Teega (100% sold)
Pinetree (%?)
Puteri Cove (70% of tower 1 booked)
Almas Residences (%?)
Robert Kwok land (?)

Commercial North
Emerald Bay (100% sold)

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
The status so far

Commercial South
harbor CIQ (completed)
Somerset (100% sold)
Imperia (100% sold)
Encorp (100% sold)
Teega (100% sold)
Pinetree (%?)
Puteri Cove (70% of tower 1 booked)
Almas Residences (%?)
Robert Kwok land (?)

Commercial North
Emerald Bay (100% sold)

The missing piece is residential South. No news so far ?

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almas got free a/cond, kitchen cabinet, hob and hood. Also was informed by their sales staff free legal fee and 1 year maintenance.

sthelen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The missing piece is residential South. No news so far ?

I thought Emerald Bay is residential project, I heard that electricity rate is higher for commercial units. So for us who bought the above commercial projects, will we be paying more?