• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must thanks Andrewjb... he is the best property agent I ever come across. He helps us to get a unit today without any commission.... we are so happy that we dont hv to go and queue up tmr morning. As we do not own a car, he still volunteered to fetch us to PH. While he was queueing up with his friends, we managed to explored Hello Kitty Land and have lunch in the cafe.

Note : Today is the first time we meet up with him. Overall....Kudos to Andrewjb!!!

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiming at 300k profit ? Actually will attempt to stay during weekends if I can afford the installment 3 years later. Lifestyle which I can't afford in singapore :smile:

Same here, I will be cashing out my units when 5 years is up and free from RGPT. got to count from the date the S&P become unconditional, tat is with state consent cos I am Singaporean.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the tower 2 encorp marina puteri harbour will be blocked by the imperial as well as the office towers. Any views ?

Encorp T2 will be partially blocked by Imperia. There's view space but at kinda V shaped viewing angle.
Obviously the units nearer to the corner units would have wider angle compared to the units closer to T1.

Also T2 is 35 floors compared to Imperia which is about 28 floors.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction: Imperia Residence is also 35 storey and Office tower is 17 storey. The retail and carparks in between is lowrise.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note : Today is the first time we meet up with him. Overall....Kudos to Andrewjb!!![/QUOTE]

Can share what was the price you paid? Good facing?

I can't seem to get the correct contact to buy the choice units :( sigh

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone go to Teega public launch today? Heard someone from main thread saying it was sold out?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone go to Teega public launch today? Heard someone from main thread saying it was sold out?

wow, sold out for the remaining 48% suites and 40% residences. Looks like Puteri Harbour and the UEM/Sunrise brand sells well - no showflats, no marketing and relatively reasonable pricing.

Does anyone knows whether there will be another project coming up in front of Teega and blocking the marina view?

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here, I will be cashing out my units when 5 years is up and free from RGPT. got to count from the date the S&P become unconditional, tat is with state consent cos I am Singaporean.

Hi, Dfiris, with the "5 yrs up n free from RGPT" only apply to Sporeans ?? If we sell before 5 yrs, how much do we need to pay for RGPT ? Thanks

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Dfiris, with the "5 yrs up n free from RGPT" only apply to Sporeans ?? If we sell before 5 yrs, how much do we need to pay for RGPT ? Thanks

RPGT (Real Estate Property Gain Tax) is payable when you dispose the property within 5 years at a decreasing rate. Eg 1 year after S & P - 30%, 2nd yr - 20%, 3rd year - 10% and so on. It is based only on the difference between the buying price and the selling price.

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
RPGT (Real Estate Property Gain Tax) is payable when you dispose the property within 5 years at a decreasing rate. Eg 1 year after S & P - 30%, 2nd yr - 20%, 3rd year - 10% and so on. It is based only on the difference between the buying price and the selling price.

Thank you so much Funniman for the information. This applies to locals as well as foreigners ?

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was there 5:30 AM first in line, by opening there 100+ people in line, we took a 34th floor second link view in the Service apartment above the office tower, the people behind us took 4 units, the limit was 3 per person... When we left 11:30 the line was still out the tent and up the road, it looked set to being sold out by the end of the day.