• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol Gold Cup - Notice to punters

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope to be wrong.

Why do you hope to be wrong? I think that the PAP might not get more than 50%. But to lose to WP?

Remember that we're all in an echo chamber here, and we're surrounded mostly by people who want to see WP win. What's out there on the ground might be different.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought some sotong at the market and when i came back home i noticed that one sotong is alive.
So i took the opportunity and asked the sotong who will win and it made WP shape with it's tentacles.

I don't know if sotong is right or wrong but it made one tasty sotong sambal dish.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
given rivervale fiasco and mike dipping into oyster which is not his plus our other problems: high cost, fts, stress, corruption, racism, etc etc.

but given the oppos cannot pakat and choose one oppo candidate, the itch in my testicles says:

pap: 41%
WP: 30%
RP: 15%
SDA: 10%

4% spoiled voters cos they write sdp, bodoh thot csj got his act together.

Honey,

Can you help this guy with itchy testicles?
I won't mind as long as he pays above prime rate....gst not included.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As matters stand, after the few rallies, the above looks very realistic.

appreciate that, bro
now me sees a drop in the number of spoilt votes, pegging it at 0.5%
those additional 2.5% could be either a white or blue ticket. even as we split it down the middle, we're looking at a long night... counting agents had better keep vigilant and stay awake through out the whole darn process.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP: 60
PAP: 35%

Punggol East residents tolerance are reached. Don't play play. PAP treated them like cat, now is time to show who is the tiger.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the margin of win is less than the number of overseas vote cast, we will have to wait for the overseas votes to come back and be counted before the final result will be known.