• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pundeknadu News #020 - How Other Countries Treat Indian FTrash (S'pore Should Learn)

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vZYSQ51_zkA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN USA....

Indian drink drunk drama mama gets KO...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pundeknadu News #020 - How Other Countries Treat Indian FTrash (S'pore Should Lea

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yYoGG5ux6CM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN AUSTRALIA...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pundeknadu News #020 - How Other Countries Treat Indian FTrash (S'pore Should Lea

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JseN0wyClkg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN UAE...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V2lGO1vF8rI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the UK...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AD61EWkOJ3Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN MALAYSIA...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/03q7LvNkAoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN OWN INDIA...

HOW INDIA GET RID OF ITS OWN TRASH...

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm impressed the white sounding dude who made the vid actually tried to warn the drunk thambi to stop antagonizing the black dude. .."you're gonna hurt yourself..."

and its actually quite nice that 1 white and 1 black guy helped him up after he took one in the face.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vZYSQ51_zkA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN USA....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/47xvK-pVe84?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN OWN INDIA...

HOW INDIA GET RID OF ITS OWN TRASH...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r4CEUm1mucg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IN ARABIA...

How Arab man beat an Indian for looking and talking to his wife....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AN4rYgEY8ns?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What Our Dear Spore Indan Bro said is true.

Go back la, go back to India la. Why you all come here? Why you all come here? Go back. Go to India. I chase away these Indians! I don't like the sight, the way they talk and their behavior. They so low class like that.

Never respect Spore Indians? Never respect these people and that people? See look at them! In India east also cannot eat know? He come here and work like that. How can he come here and work like that? In India they cannot even eat rice also you know.

You see anot? Come here and talk so big like that.

And then I'm a local here you know. I cannot stand also. Then we have to feed these indians. Not respecting the laws you know, you agree or not? I telling you the truth know. We have to look after them, we have to feed them, we have to give them everything.

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1ebyp7osxVU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUDIA ARABIA

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IE1lTIQN0uA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BANGLADESH - BEAT OWN BANGLA RIOTERS LIKE ANIMALs....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For the safety of these Ah Nehs, sinkapore should deport all of them immediately.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

IN USA....

fantastic.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AN4rYgEY8ns?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What Our Dear Spore Indan Bro said is true.

Go back la, go back to India la. Why you all come here? Why you all come here? Go back. Go to India. I chase away these Indians! I don't like the sight, the way they talk and their behavior. They so low class like that.

Never respect Spore Indians? Never respect these people and that people? See look at them! In India east also cannot eat know? He come here and work like that. How can he come here and work like that? In India they cannot even eat rice also you know.

You see anot? Come here and talk so big like that.

And then I'm a local here you know. I cannot stand also. Then we have to feed these indians. Not respecting the laws you know, you agree or not? I telling you the truth know. We have to look after them, we have to feed them, we have to give them everything.

WHAT OUR SPORE INDIAN BRO SAID IS TRUE.
- Never respect Spore Indians.
- Never respect these people and that people.
- Come here and talk so big like that.
- Not respecting the laws - jaywalking, riots, littering, littering and dirtying, etc.
- We have to look after them, we have to feed them, we have to give them everything.