• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

新神雕侠侣 The Condor Heros 2014

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mediacorpse also involved in this China made drama.
See which mediacorpse actor and actress you've spotted in this trailer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IHi3_2GbgnQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacorpse also involved in this China made drama.
See which mediacorpse actor and actress you've spotted in this trailer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IHi3_2GbgnQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The lady who is playing GUGU is really ... no good.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Proof that the Chinks lack imagination and creativity. Louis Cha wrote this story decades ago. How many times does a Chink tv studio need to remake his novels into drama series? Can't they come up with news ideas like the West? Imagine if the West keeps remaking 'Robin Hood' or 'The Three Musketeers', instead of coming up with new stories such as 'Harry Potter', 'Game of Thrones', 'Hunger Games' etc etc.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof that the Chinks lack imagination and creativity. Louis Cha wrote this story decades ago. How many times does a Chink tv studio need to remake his novels into drama series? Can't they come up with news ideas like the West? Imagine if the West keeps remaking 'Robin Hood' or 'The Three Musketeers', instead of coming up with new stories such as 'Harry Potter', 'Game of Thrones', 'Hunger Games' etc etc.

give them time, it will come.......anyway, I am assuming you don't read chink books just as I don't read them as well. how do you know they have not been written...maybe not made into films only

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
give them time, it will come.......anyway, I am assuming you don't read chink books just as I don't read them as well. how do you know they have not been written...maybe not made into films only

I hope so too. Not really a fan of Gu Long or Liang Yu Sheng.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least the "Diao Shiong" (aka Condor) is now more realistic as compared to our Mediacorpse low cost production version. :smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should make RA version of it mah...........starring Fiona Xie (assuming her boobs still good)..........

Cecilia Cheung (after bikini wax)...............Fann Wong (pregnant again.....naked again)............

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the "Diao Shiong" (aka Condor) is now more realistic as compared to our Mediacorpse low cost production version. :smile:

you got it right!.....mediacorpse exist only to be a mouthpiece and to make money from the adverts, they have no intention of providing value entertainment.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should make RA version of it mah...........starring Fiona Xie (assuming her boobs still good)..........

Cecilia Cheung (after bikini wax)...............Fann Wong (pregnant again.....naked again)............

That will be the upcoming "新3D色Tiew侠侣" (aka "The Condom Heroes" as someone has pointed out here) which will be directed by non other than the famous HK CAT III film director.
Who do you think is suitable to play the role of GuGu?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Under PAP rule creativity is totally dead, when we about to see some light on the Condor Heroes of Toa Payoh the Pappies arrested em and likely sending em Heroes to Prison.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Xiao Long Nu too chubby looking.

22318_0.jpg

TAIPEI - Attacked for being too fat to play otherworldly Xiao Long Nu in an adaptation of Return Of The Condor Heroes, actress Michelle Chen Yan-hsi is staying positive and says she believes "pigs can fly".

The casting of Chen as the idealised heroine of the wuxia novel caused an uproar last week, after Chinese television producer Yu Zheng confirmed it and posted on Weibo a photo of the Taiwanese star in character.

Chen was called the "fattest Xiao Long Nu in history" by netizens and compared unfavourably with Idy Chan, Carmen Lee and Liu Yifei, who played the role in other television series. It was a turnaround for Chen, 30, who rose to stardom as the sweet heroine of 2011 romance You Are The Apple Of My Eye and was then hailed as a goddess to Taiwanese geeks.

She took the criticism in her stride, however, and said on Weibo last Friday: "Don't forget to imagine, don't forget to dream, don't forget to believe in endless possibilities." She added in English that "I believe that pigs can fly", in a post she published with a picture of pigs with wings.

Yu said 66 actresses did a costume test and two of them, Chen and Angelababy, were deemed most suitable for the role. But Angelababy had no time for the show, he added. In defence of the casting, Chen's agent said to China Times: "Her face is the size of a hand, but it isn't long, so it looks rounder on screen."

The star plays a teacher and lover to wayward Yang Guo, who is portrayed by Chinese actor Chen Xiao. Singapore actor Christopher Lee, who played Yang in a previous MediaCorp version, has been cast in the new show as the eccentric Huang Yaoshi.

He, too, has a more ideal Xiao Long Nu in mind. He told China Times that his wife, actress Fann Wong, who played the character opposite him in the 1990s, is "of course" the most beautiful Xiao Long Nu.

"I've married her and taken her home with me," he quipped.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree Ang Mo are more creative. Chinks always remake and remake. But the whole story are the same. Too much computer graphics incoporated into their fight scene. Need real people with real kungfu to do the fighting. CGI maybe 30%

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Xiao Long Nu too chubby looking.

22318_0.jpg

TAIPEI - Attacked for being too fat to play otherworldly Xiao Long Nu in an adaptation of Return Of The Condor Heroes, actress Michelle Chen Yan-hsi is staying positive and says she believes "pigs can fly".

The casting of Chen as the idealised heroine of the wuxia novel caused an uproar last week, after Chinese television producer Yu Zheng confirmed it and posted on Weibo a photo of the Taiwanese star in character.

Chen was called the "fattest Xiao Long Nu in history" by netizens and compared unfavourably with Idy Chan, Carmen Lee and Liu Yifei, who played the role in other television series. It was a turnaround for Chen, 30, who rose to stardom as the sweet heroine of 2011 romance You Are The Apple Of My Eye and was then hailed as a goddess to Taiwanese geeks.

She took the criticism in her stride, however, and said on Weibo last Friday: "Don't forget to imagine, don't forget to dream, don't forget to believe in endless possibilities." She added in English that "I believe that pigs can fly", in a post she published with a picture of pigs with wings.

Yu said 66 actresses did a costume test and two of them, Chen and Angelababy, were deemed most suitable for the role. But Angelababy had no time for the show, he added. In defence of the casting, Chen's agent said to China Times: "Her face is the size of a hand, but it isn't long, so it looks rounder on screen."

The star plays a teacher and lover to wayward Yang Guo, who is portrayed by Chinese actor Chen Xiao. Singapore actor Christopher Lee, who played Yang in a previous MediaCorp version, has been cast in the new show as the eccentric Huang Yaoshi.

He, too, has a more ideal Xiao Long Nu in mind. He told China Times that his wife, actress Fann Wong, who played the character opposite him in the 1990s, is "of course" the most beautiful Xiao Long Nu.

"I've married her and taken her home with me," he quipped.

She is an Auntie.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fann's Christopher Lee as Pharmacist Hwang.

Too bad Christopher Lee lacks that intelligent, disciplined and eccentric look to play Pharmacist Hwang. A case of mixing around too often with Mark Lee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a fan of these Tiong-produced wuxia tv series... too many CGI special effects and they tend to deviate too much from the original script. The casting sucks too. Even the Tiongs themselves mock them.

The best are those produced by Hong Kong's TVB. Those are classics that will stand the test of time.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fan of these Tiong-produced wuxia tv series... too many CGI special effects and they tend to deviate too much from the original script. The casting sucks too. Even the Tiongs themselves mock them.

The best are those produced by Hong Kong's TVB. Those are classics that will stand the test of time.

Speaking of deviation from the original script, the new series had the jealous Taoist from Quan Zhen spike the drink of his fellow Taoist CEO Elect which resulted in Little Dragon Girl losing her virginity. Quite funny though.