• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pulau ubin unchanging boulder better than life in changing singapore

gorpio

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 years ago i first saw these boulders lying in pulau ubin sea protruding out of water. 40 years later, saw them again at same place without moving. lets say eveyday i go ubin i will see them for 40 years with no change and always peaceful and quiet. so what if we achieve many things in life and collected lots of money along the way in our journey. compared to these boulders we are nothing as they continue to exist day after day year after year but we with each passing day ageing and life force growing weaker. it is far better to sit on these boulders quietly for whole life than to live in stressful ever changing singapore leading to no where in life.

Attachments

• P1000359.JPG
    P1000359.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 294

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't talk sense into materialistic people. And Singapore is currently run by a bunch of very materialistic people.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
40 years ago i first saw these boulders lying in pulau ubin sea protruding out of water. 40 years later, saw them again at same place without moving. lets say eveyday i go ubin i will see them for 40 years with no change and always peaceful and quiet. so what if we achieve many things in life and collected lots of money along the way in our journey. compared to these boulders we are nothing as they continue to exist day after day year after year but we with each passing day ageing and life force growing weaker. it is far better to sit on these boulders quietly for whole life than to live in stressful ever changing singapore leading to no where in life.

wise words!!