• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 Vs Ramseth Big Fight After 2nd Jan 2012

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont look down on that lau hero lah ...hes old but still very garang ok . :wink: he can kill a chihuahua with his bare hands leh :wink:

Wah i don't know Ah Ram's hands very powderful one...:eek: Like that cannot play play with Ah Ram..:biggrin:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more interested in Ramseth the Great than the fight.

Ramseth (1 ball) : 3.80

Ramseth (no balls): 1.33

Bro...that is funny:biggrin:

To someone who upz me just now thank you so much. I do appreciate it.:smile:

I am so looking forward to 3rd Jan 2012.:wink:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 to kaypoh and turn up for the fight = 30.00
Upon seeing Clinton666 in real life, Psy and Ram rofl so hard and the surge in serotonin caused both to make up = Priceless

:biggrin:

i propose clinton666 to be referee. :p

Last edited:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest SBF betting Odds

Ah Ram = 20.00

Draw = 4.00

Psy83 = 2.50

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 1 = 6.00

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 2 = 4.00

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 3 = 3.00

Pys83 kena KO by Ah Ram in Round 1 = 5.00

Both fighters never turn up for fight = 4.50

Leetahbar to turn up on the day of the fight to become Ah Ram's Pom Pom gal = 18.00

Both Ah Ram and Psy83 hugging each other and having drink after the fight = 8.00

Both Ah Ram and Psy83 kena arrested by Police for fighting in Public = 3.50

Wah steady! Come I buy.

1: Ah Ram @ 20.00, total buy 20 units.
2: Pys83 kena KO by Ah Ram in Round 1 @ 5.00, total buy 20 units.
3: Leetahbar to turn up on the day of the fight to become Ah Ram's Pom Pom gal @ 18.00, total buy 20 units.
4: Clinton666 to kaypoh and turn up for the fight @ 30.00, total buy 10 units. (long shot)

Buy from where? spools? :biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or you could fix a draw instead. Both wayang and shout "you retarded gay dog!" at each other until fulltime.

Draw payout only $4. Not worth my effort leh. If not careful, CPIB will come for me. Might as well make more, given risks involved. Why make $4 when can make $20? I am not enemy of $$$$$.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Upon seeing Clinton666 in real life, Psy and Ram rofl so hard and the surge in serotonin caused both to make up = Priceless

:biggrin:

i propose clinton666 to be referee. :p

It would be good if Clinton turns up...Ram and Psy83 can use him as their punching bag..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah steady! Come I buy.

3: Leetahbar to turn up on the day of the fight to become Ah Ram's Pom Pom gal @ 18.00, total buy 20 units.
4: Clinton666 to kaypoh and turn up for the fight @ 30.00, total buy 10 units. (long shot)

You can PM Bro Golden Dragon...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah steady! Come I buy.

Bet thru zeddybet888.com.pauyah.sg.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since I'm asked to name the time and venue, I shall oblige. January 2, 2012, Monday, 11 p.m. at Geylang Lorong 4 corner coffeeshop.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one surely to be given to Irene as she is holding his balls....opps, I mean the signboard.

you think psy83 stupid ? we all know that irene is ah ram " second half " ...later irene also become like this :wink:

c7n_angJcJdrTGs3LPMsZA.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you never share the lobang with boon leng :wink:

BL doing very well financially. Into properties. Bought over shop space rented to Armani and immediately shot up rental by 50K. Armani bosses kpkb but no use. They are doing well at that location and can't bear to leave. BL must have read the situation well.