• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 vs Pys83 Reputation and smearing

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people can't tell who is who.

The real chap is a young man, graduate from Australia, member of Singaporean's minority community but has an excellent grasp of local cultures including Our favourite Hokkein, Malay swear words etc. A true blue Singaporean who decided to get involved in politics just before PE.

screwball,

please teach your fanboy (the keling shit whom you are grooming to be your gay partner) how to spell 'definitely'. not what fuck 'defiantly'. you say you want quality post so please ensure that retard post with some brains.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then there are many questions.

Why TR died whereas Sammyboy survived?

Simply because TR is ideology driven whereas Sammyboy is money driven.

How can anyone maketh any money out of this forum?

Precisely !...which begets the question how than can anybody fund this forum free for you?...without sting attached(pun intended) ?

What and where is the string?

1.It could simply be the forum owner's priority.The sex forum makes the money and this forum is an additional service to complement the sex forum.

Which ever way you put it this forum cannot upset the PAP too much or it's existence and the money that is spin,through the sex forum, would be in peril.

So,where does the clones figure in the big picture?

Because they keep this forum alive since newbies are rare species who cannot thrive in such a contrived atmosphere.Yes,everything including our resident racist are creations.Kojakbt is a classical example of that.

Last edited:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has been a character RecievedbyShits going around all Newbie threads and dispensing his usual 1 liners "you chink".. "1 star for you". Hoping to generate some heat between newbies and psy83. Those happily not knowing what is going on around will obviously start to side and group with psy83's arch-nemesis's group.

Now this Arch-Nemesis group. Are they really rascist? Please. I've seen the daily dose of really dangerous rascism shit from comments in reuters and xinghua.net. This group obviously is using rascism as a cover for something more dubious. Something I don't want to go into because I myself have not figured out.

Now this RecievedbyShits says I am Cooleo's clone. Not only is he a bad-clone hunter, post his wrong results to those knowing to luff at. This reminds me of an analogy," the groom happily showing of his 1 month old baby when the rest of the guest know that the baby ain't his.".
Those who know Cooleo, knows he is around and they know its not me.

the people newbies should be aware of are the shadow boxers. plenty around for you to spot.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has been a character RecievedbyShits going around all Newbie threads and dispensing his usual 1 liners "you chink".. "1 star for you". Hoping to generate some heat between newbies and psy83. Those happily not knowing what is going on around will obviously start to side and group with psy83's arch-nemesis's group.

Now this Arch-Nemesis group. Are they really rascist? Please. I've seen the daily dose of really dangerous rascism shit from comments in reuters and xinghua.net. This group obviously is using rascism as a cover for something more dubious. Something I don't want to go into because I myself have not figured out.

Now this RecievedbyShits says I am Cooleo's clone. Not only is he a bad-clone hunter, post his wrong results to those knowing to luff at. This reminds me of an analogy," the groom happily showing of his 1 month old baby when the rest of the guest know that the baby ain't his.".
Those who know Cooleo, knows he is around and they know its not me.

the people newbies should be aware of are the shadow boxers. plenty around for you to spot.

Just upped your sibei king ass. What ever that means.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAre they really rascist? Please. I've seen the daily dose of really dangerous rascism shit from comments in reuters and xinghua.net. This group obviously is using rascism as a cover for something more dubious. Something I don't want to go into because I myself have not figured out.

Read my lips.:cool::cool::cool:

Take Kojakbt as a study material.

Began life as a racist.

And moderated a forum full of racist.

When TR came to existence,the racist image was discarded.

Soon PAP ministers and PAP MPs were communicating viz a viz...ONLY with Kojakbt.

Isn't that a 9th wonder in the world?

Last edited:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read my lips.:cool::cool::cool:

Take Kojakbt as a study material.

Began life as a racist.

And moderated a forum full of racist.

When TR came to existence,the racist image was discarded.

Soon PAP ministers and PAP MPs were communicating viz a viz...ONLY with Kojakbt.

Isn't that a 9th wonder in the world?

some of you old post are the ones that made me think deeper. hope to see you come out more often when it matters. I better leave it as it is so that I don't get labelled as your clone. :p

And to Psy83: thanks for upping me. Please don't misunderstand my post. I am not here in support of your views either but to give a different perspective of the dynamics here. peace.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are the only one who is confused. if you don't know, just ask nicely. nobody will laugh at you.

it's so obvious
one is Psy83
the other is Pys83
if you still don't get it, well you are truly a dumbass!!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

The real chap is a young man, graduate from Australia, member of Singaporean's minority community but has an excellent grasp of local cultures including Our favourite Hokkein, Malay swear words etc. A true blue Singaporean who decided to get involved in politics just before PE.

Bit strong minded, gives as good as he receives but still learning the ropes. Fights racists and we get a clone that is now smearing him. Note the points of the clone.So those who are new, blind or just slow should now realise how a brand new clone has that many points who gave this clone so many points.

Why keep the identity of those who infract and those who award points secret. I have been told that my nick has been used when infractions on others are done.

If this young chap is contributing and a member of minority community which is rare here because of the racism here, what message are we passing to others. We screw the PAP, the judiciary for their protection of foreigners but we screw ourselves when it comes to our own members.

Only absolute dingbat thinks that the system is fair.

mate, u got be kidding me man. This psy83 fella is one big mofo racist himself. right click on his nick and view all his post...9/10 are full of profanities and racial slurs. can't even string a few english words together properly to form a sentence in many instances. He is no different from all the other racist pricks in this forum.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry about psy83. Any aussie grad will know how to deal with racism. I believe it takes more than online bickering to hurt one's feelings.

The issue is spamming. It is disrupting threads.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forvendet said:
Only absolute dingbats think that any system could be or should be fair. Take yours truly as an example. I've been abused from chap to chapcheng and lone to clone, hounded by big powers above 800 points almost every other post at one time, between whatever fights they had in their minds I didn't know. But hey, I survived and I'll survive.

I share your sentiment. I was hinted to be a clone of somebody. When they can't fathom you, this is what they do. How ridiculous?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
mate, u got be kidding me man. This psy83 fella is one big mofo racist himself. right click on his nick and view all his post...9/10 are full of profanities and racial slurs. can't even string a few english words together properly to form a sentence in many instances. He is no different from all the other racist pricks in this forum.

I just farted silently and its currently hovering around your mouth. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice-Gook said:
This is where Temasek Review beats sammyboy hands down anytime,anywhere.TR was readers driven.The editors and moderators of TR played a minimal part.But the thousands of comments from newbies took over which was quite refreshing.And it came from all walks of life,professors to next door ah lian typos......and within months the hits hovered above 2 million.An overnight success story by any measure.Whether TR did that by design or accidental is besides the point.It hit the nail right where it should be hit.

Whereas Sammyboy is going the way of dinosaurs.The very same antiquated seniority based ah pek copi tiam tok kok, like soc.culture.singapore'--the mother of all sg forums..The only difference is forummers here wear points like a dead albatross around their necks which they wear like a halo Not realizing that all it takes is to drop an inch and it becomes their very noose. .At least in SOC,the participants had higher wisdom simply because of the very few limited numbers who knew its existence.

I still remember when Sam(the original one lar)came over SOC and posted - inviting some well known monikers to participate in sammyboy....

So long as this forum behaves like campus ragging where seniors bully juniors simply because of seniority ; no sensible academic or senseless ah beng and ah lian going to join it afresh....and as any institution ,like PAP for example,it strength lies in its weakest link.Nothing more nothing less.

Ever notice Temasek Review had hundreds of freshies joining it every day whereas sammyboy could hardly attract a newbie only once in a year or so?

Surprisingly I found TR to be too much of a shouting match and try Sammyboy instead. But this is also turning out to be a shouting match, particularly btw psy vs jag, ram vs screwball/TFBH.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which brings me to ask why that Windsor never warn u for harassing Ramseth? I will clone his nick if he get biased again.

From now this will be the normal. No further warnings will be given as the contents in this thread has highlighted one of the problems we have of spamming, stalking and the multiple clones in this forum. There should not be any reason for genuine members to be afraid of members such as yourself that indulge in this aberrant behavior.

You and the others who promote such mindless activities disrupt threads and meaningful discussions. New members are afraid and even older members like "Cooleo" who may be using a new monicker has to be careful as he had in the past made some enemies.

I strongly suggest members not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone. We are in this forum to have a good time for all and not for those few who enjoy such activities. All members who agree with me should take it upon themselves to discourage those who persist in wanting to create mayhem and spam irrelevant and nonsensical garbage in this forum.

Identity spoofing should not be encourage and I suggest all these identities should be removed as they are definitely clones. This practice should be stopped immediately.

I simcerely hope most of you agree and will stopped if you are guilty of this. We are here not to be stalked, harrassed or received abuses. All we want is to relax, share knowledge and discuss everything under the sun. Afterall, we are all guests here, and being a member is a privileged not to be mistaken as a right.

tonychatisaballslessshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
From now this will be the normal. No further warnings will be given as the contents in this thread has highlighted one of the problems we have of spamming, stalking and the multiple clones in this forum. There should not be any reason for genuine members to be afraid of members such as yourself that indulge in this aberrant behavior.

Do u see many identical clones here? I would like to see u do something about it otherwise nobody gives a shit to what u say.