• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 vs Pys83 Reputation and smearing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The moderated section is boring. I also don't know what to post.

Really???? Really?

According to some members these forums are judged by "important" aka posts with discussing about political matters or some other type of topics pertaining to intellectual discourse. Mere talk cock sing song posts are judged as simply useless except to entertain ppl.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it's the ugliness exposed by this system that adds to the beauty of this forum. Only when it's unfair, character and resilience to adversity can be measured. Otherwise, it's called communism or totalitarianism. Read all about it in 1984 or Animal Farm.

"Do not imagine, comrades, that leadership is a pleasure. On the contrary, it is a deep and heavy responsibility. No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?" - Squealer, Animal Farm

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ladies and gentleman,

may i present to you : ramseth wearing a traditional egyptian head dress. :p

Wah why screwball never start a thread about you smearing ah ram ah?

Oh yes cos it's ok to smear ah ram cos he's the screw's enemy. In short the screw has no principles.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching this thread like a HAWK FLYING MAJESTICALLY IN THE SKY.

Truth is i have been watching this forum for over a year now and I liked the forum harshness and dirty talking.(And defiantly because it has a older audience instead of forums like sgforum which is dominated by pre-schoolers, I have been a member there for about 9years now. This forum has my kind of people and one fine day I decided to registere to give my 2 cent worth about domestic politics, I only came here for the politics section but somehow got drawn into this section. Well i a pretty straight forward guy, I believe in a 1 to 1 ideology, You treat me nice i will do the same but if you are a cunt to me or i see you as an asswipe i will insult you with the most crude insults i can think of.

Anyways, I will be here for years to come, So people like Rasta-I and My clone(For your info is Windows) there will be more love making between us.
So all Haters this is what i got to say to you.[/B]

morning_picdump_67_640_11.jpg

and for all those brothers who is all about LOVE, PEACE AND JUSTICE, I SHALL OFFER YOU THE PEACE HERB. PLEASE PICK IT UP FROM THE TABLE AND HAVE A GOOD DRAG. (But please remember the smoking Etiquette which is PUFF PUFF PASS AND IN SINGAPURA ITS PUFF, PUFF, PUFF PASS) JUST MAKE SURE TO BE CLEAN SHAVEN AND WEAR A SUIT IF YOU DECIDE TO TRAVEL, THE CNB MIGHT BE LURKING AROUND THE AIR-PORT TO PISS TEST YOU.(TALK ABOUT PERSONNEL FREEDOM)
spliff.jpg

Last edited:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
my clone is a so-called aussie uni grad who cannot even spell simple words. wtf is 'defiantly' i also dont know. :(