• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Protest against DBAss

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
i would like to suggest to those people who bought the high note from DBS to go HL park to protest. get an answer from them what is low risk. hehehe

from there they can walk to DBS building to withdrwan all other service from DBass.

if these people do hold a protest i will support them by joing them. but i don't have any acc with DBass.

other DBass customer may want to support them by doin gthe same.

any suggestion?

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe should also protest against those who hold course that teach other how to get guranntee high return by traing in fx or shares or futures,

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the bubble is bursting and everyone is now turning tail....some have run away and caged in their secret hideouts....peasants will always suffer and suffer dearly for their ignorance and trust...damned unfair this world.companies can collapse but their ceos and top managers are paid millions!!! what sort of system is this!!!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bubble is bursting and everyone is now turning tail....some have run away and caged in their secret hideouts....peasants will always suffer and suffer dearly for their ignorance and trust...damned unfair this world.companies can collapse but their ceos and top managers are paid millions!!! what sort of system is this!!!

The safest & less riskier way to make a comfortable returns is to punt in football odds. The only downside is the constant monitoring & read-ups. But since when lunches are free? Work hard & the reward's yours.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the problem is during GTC times the pap tell people about money making money. honestly i think this is the biggest joke. how can money make more money if there is no productivity and valued added to the services or products?

money can only help u in efficiency by getting the better worker and operation, this way valued will go up thus is your money.

but seem that pap tot is money giveing birth to money. even to pick a good share to invest like WB also need lot of foreseen and reserach.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
ifrom there they can walk to DBS building to withdrwan all other service from DBass.

any suggestion?

The Hi notes buyers should be substantially loaded guys. May be a better idea for them to drive their Porsches, Maseratis, Ferraris, Lexus, Mercs and BMs from HL to DBS. They can easily engage mata motorcade while they're at it :biggrin:

On second thot, maybe it's loose change for them, so not worth the hassle :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Hi
i would like to suggest to those people who bought the high note from DBS to go HL park to protest. get an answer from them what is low risk. hehehe

from there they can walk to DBS building to withdrwan all other service from DBass.

if these people do hold a protest i will support them by joing them. but i don't have any acc with DBass.

other DBass customer may want to support them by doin gthe same.

any suggestion?
Get DBS to get their employees who sold the product to retail customers to give back their commissions.

matrix

Alfrescian
Loyal
gather all victims of high notes 5 to burn down DBS HQ
those salespeople must have misled many customers into putting $ into that product
file a class suit agst DBS thru CASE
KNN see if CASE will act agst a govt linked company