• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof: Very Easy to Beach MRT's Security!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 24 Oct 2009
Woman brings pet into train, then gives frustrated look when others shun her

woman_brings_pet_into_train_then_gives-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer noexit said this woman brought her pet dog into the train, and gave a frustrated look when other commuters walked away from her.

Said the STOMPer:

"I would like to share some pictures that I took on the MRT on October 21 when I was taking the train from Ang Mo Kio to Orchard station.

"I saw a lady bring in a cute little pet into the train.

"When people who saw her and her pet quickly walked away, this lady gave a very fasturated look, she owned the train and it was her right to bring a pet into the station and train.

"I hope this picture could be shared with other STOMPers and maybe the owner can understand what others might feel."

dog-data.jpg

Click on thumbnails for larger image

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word should be 'breach' not beach. A beach is a place where Latinos like to play volleyball, Latino hot babes sunbathe in the buff, and Sinkies swim.

Sam Leong - where are you? Howcome you let this gross error go?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stompers like 2 comprain tis n dat ...

mayb it was ... very e-z to bitch mrt's security ...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this is the best way to fight terrorism!

jihadists would not be caught dead anyway near those doggies..:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word should be 'breach' not beach. A beach is a place where Latinos like to play volleyball, Latino hot babes sunbathe in the buff, and Sinkies swim.

Sam is having a stroll in Bondi BEACH sun, watching massive papayas causing an eclipse of the sun..

Life is a BITCH....the bitch is taking the BITCH to the Beach... ha ha ha :biggrin: makes you wonder, what the station security is doing?, o the so called, so many security cameras?????, are they off?

If this was Chee Soon Juan carry that dog in a carrier, waltzing through the turnstile, bet ya, the security cameras are working, and will have a 1,000 zoom and the station security person will tail him, and a phalanx of police will be waiting for him at the next station or that station..

Othe than that...you bring along a tiger cub, a bear cub, a baby elephant in a bag...they would not ever noticed..

O sama sama, Notty bottom & manyak selamat...must surely be studying all these bitches, beaches, sorry I mean braches...:mad:

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahaha... good say.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 24 Oct 2009
Woman brings pet into train, then gives frustrated look when others shun her

woman_brings_pet_into_train_then_gives-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer noexit said this woman brought her pet dog into the train, and gave a frustrated look when other commuters walked away from her.

Said the STOMPer:

"I would like to share some pictures that I took on the MRT on October 21 when I was taking the train from Ang Mo Kio to Orchard station.

"I saw a lady bring in a cute little pet into the train.

"When people who saw her and her pet quickly walked away, this lady gave a very fasturated look, she owned the train and it was her right to bring a pet into the station and train.

"I hope this picture could be shared with other STOMPers and maybe the owner can understand what others might feel."

dog-data.jpg

Click on thumbnails for larger image

You call this a breach??

Do you even know what is a breach or is this another of your misinformed/misleading postings?

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAMLeong at the beach with a bitch:biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam only knows Advice and Advise.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time they are serious about security is when someone gets into opposition.

Other than that, murderers can walk across the causeway.

Father can use son's passport to go to Vietnam.

Watch thief can drive through checkpoint; no problem.

Many FTs using fake degrees here.

Many rich FT thieves live here.

So did someone mention security? What Security?