• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Ah Neh infestation in Singapore is beyond point of return

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Chinese seldom mix around with other races. Which industry are you in ? Are there actually chinks preferring to side with indians / malays against their own race? Por whites I have seen plenty but for indians and malays, I frankly do not have that observation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is 1 person from that recent Hong Lim Park against 6.9 million population event , he is a english-educated sporean-chinese in his 50s, he wrote an article which he said the India FTs/new immigrants are very good. He wrote PRCs are the number one public enemy of sporeans. He welcomes the India new immigrants/FTs to come work in spore and he is only exclusively anti-PRCs.

He is the type of person which you are scolding.

do u have his name? Is he the organizer? Glen something? WTF is this? Shit skins don't create problems in singapore?

Seems like nobody knows the answer to my question.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is 1 person from that recent Hong Lim Park against 6.9 million population event , he is a english-educated sporean-chinese in his 50s, he wrote an article which he said the India FTs/new immigrants are very good. He wrote PRCs are the number one public enemy of sporeans.

Is the article available online? Can post the link?
Thanks.