• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;EDSDdKFpRQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDSDdKFpRQc[/video]

At around 0:26, clueless Pinky says "I think we have a good chance of catching him, provided he is still in Singapore."

Another clueless clown, then Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng says "one, he is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or, two, he has fled the country."

In the end, it was Malaysia that handed Mas Selamat to Singapore.

tolietbreak.jpg

jw5

Loyal
At around 0:26, clueless Pinky says "I think we have a good chance of catching him, provided he is still in Singapore."

Another clueless clown, then Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng says "one, he is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or, two, he has fled the country."

In the end, it was Malaysia that handed Mas Selamat to Singapore.

Sometimes when he says "we", he means his family and friends.
Other times, he means the whole wide world.
Occasionally, he means Singaporeans.
Can never be sure, depends on the situation. Whatever happens, he is the winner and will take all. :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho say froggy...i also love frogs.

With ginger and herbs, frogs are tasty.
No amount of herbs and spices can make steffychun perineum and cunt tasty.
Best to cut that from her and feed to 120 North Korean dogs

jw5

Loyal
If sekali he is really voted out, do you think he will come back as an opposition politician, because he still has the desire to serve the people?

LOL LOL LOL :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If sekali he is really voted out, do you think he will come back as an opposition politician, because he still has the desire to serve the people?

LOL LOL LOL :biggrin:

If pinky is voted out, he'll likely hightail out of this country in a flash.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what u guys think har? edmw have one thread. SBF can also have one. let's see if sbf version can K or not? hehehe.

Have to vote this fucker who commit high treason. knn, where got bring outsider to eat insiders one?

Vote this cancerous fucker out!!
And return me river mountain!

I second your motion. Vote Pinkie out!!

jw5

Loyal
If pinky is voted out, he'll likely hightail out of this country in a flash.

I second this motion. :wink:

AMK GRC voters, make sure Pinky doesn't get to pass motion anymore in Parliament House toilets! :biggrin: