• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for the Biologics Manufacturing Industry

bonzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for the Biologics Manufacturing Industry (PCP-BMI). don't ever apply this course all poly grads or mid career or unemployed. seems and sound good but actually work time is terrible and salary not what it seems to be. bind by contract till you die ah. if you want die then go apply loh

guguchiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi brother,
I m actually a little interested in applying but I am not jobless.. Just sick of my current job which I have been working for ten years.. As far as this PCP is concerned, I have actually checked there is no bond. This is a one year course. Only the other one BOOST (2 year program) Biologics program then got bond.. Infact i wish they have bond for this,if not after finish cannot find job how? They told me must resign, then join the pcp and no bond after that.. I don't mind shift work and lower pay though (i currently earn about >5k).. May i ask if you join and accepted into the course?