• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Principal stands outside gate to welcome students every morning

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least you know who your principal is. No one in my school ever seen him/her. We've only ever seen the Vice Principal until she got promoted to principal just before I took my O-levels

And just in case anyone wants to know how I turn into the loony bin I am today, I was in Chee Siok Chin's class. Yeah she used to be a sec sch teacher in case anyone wants to know

Never ever seen him in person before? How is that possible? What school was that? Instead of trying to google chee siok chin to find out.

I just did a causal google search and it said she was a PE teacher from Queens town secondary technical school. Was that your sec school?

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Queestown Sec Sch. Used to be called Queenstown Secondary Technical School back in the day. Everyone from my batch will know who "Miss Chee" was. Back in the day she was actually a Chio Bu. The years have not been kind to her

She also teaches Geography

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's quite true that we see the VP more than we see the principal. The principals would always be out of school attending meetings/courses/trying to land a cushy director role.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Queestown Sec Sch. Used to be called Queenstown Secondary Technical School back in the day. Everyone from my batch will know who "Miss Chee" was. Back in the day she was actually a Chio Bu. The years have not been kind to her

so why your principal never show his face before?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so why your principal never show his face before?

I dun know. I would if I actually had met him/her and got the chance to ask him/her. I'm sure he/she had probably appear once or twice in my school life before, not enough times to remember. All most of us remember is the vice principal

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
His doctorate is Chinese so he has strong chinese values in him and therefore humility within.
Humility?:confused: I thought Chinese values are all about cheating, faking, pirating and swearing.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of my Sec school principal.. Only thing different is..He was standing and lurking outside to catch smokers and people who unbutton and tuck their uniform out.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
His doctorate is Chinese so he has strong chinese values in him and therefore humility within.

This is something you dun easily find in English educated people.

No true. There is nothing to do with Chinese values.

It is a common sight in my children's school to see principals and vice principals at the front of the school to greet students in the morning and in the afternoon they would be at the gate or near the bus stops to ensure the students get onto their cars and buses safely. It is from elementary to high schools in Edmonton, Alberta. I believe it is the same in other parts of Canada and even in the states!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pray tell what school is that? Seems that you don't even have any idea at all you moron.

Following your logic if your boss is a cheat i guess you are a cheat too.

tsk tsk.... why the name calling? it's friday man... chill out.

by the way, word among the former students say he's also gay. he's seen attending functions with a younger 'attendant'.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's nothing new. My principal greeted me at the gate very often. The greeting usually resulted in my being marched to the staff room for a haircut or being sent home to change into something that met regulations regarding the school uniform.

Your principal is checking if u had purposely removed the bicycle seat from your bicycle again.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tsk tsk.... why the name calling? it's friday man... chill out.

by the way, word among the former students say he's also gay. he's seen attending functions with a younger 'attendant'.

so do u know which principal i'm talking about?

Yeah strong logic there he's a gay and all of that. Do you have evidence? Nope. none at all.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How did you bid farewell to this teacher? Is it "Miss Chee, bye"? ha..ha..

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did you bid farewell to this teacher? Is it "Miss Chee, bye"? ha..ha..

As Sec Sch students we were mature enough not to crack Pri sch level jokes

Put the "Bye" before "Miss Chee"

Last edited:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder so many sinkie parents die die must send their children to Tao Nan... The principle has passion man!

btw i'm teacher here: this is not passion but wayang!! if u want to have passion think of ways to help pupils excel not greet them at the gate: greet them for what nothing to do??

nowadays students are so pampered that it is teachers and principals that must greet them! gone are the days where students greet teachers

ie: teachers must suck students dick & carry their balls or ELSE they complain to their parents that u SUCK!!

what is this principal trying to prove... i think next time he must bow down like jap to all students: silly!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw i'm teacher here: this is not passion but wayang!! if u want to have passion think of ways to help pupils excel not greet them at the gate: greet them for what nothing to do??

nowadays students are so pampered that it is teachers and principals that must greet them! gone are the days where students greet teachers

ie: teachers must suck students dick & carry their balls or ELSE they complain to their parents that u SUCK!!

what is this principal trying to prove... i think next time he must bow down like jap to all students: silly!

I am not a teacher but also think it is no point to greet and welcome the students at the gate. Waste of resource and taxpayers money!