• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

presidential election - who to vote??

which would u prefer?

• Celebrate Blaze

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Clear Timber

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Respect Brilliance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
it seems apparent that there would only be 3 presidential candidates in the upcoming presidential elections... typically all 3 r chinese. myth or folklore... characters of the name when put together speaks of one's character.

coincidentally, all 3 bears the same surname "Tan"

TT | 庆炎 Qing Yan - 庆 Qing: celebrate, 炎 Yan: blaze
TCB | 清木 Qing Mu - 清 Qing: clear, 木 Mu: timber
TKL | 钦亮 Qin Liang - 钦 Qin: respect, 亮 liang: brilliance

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
The election dept havent "approved" if all 3 is eligible to contest EP. But assuming all 3 is eligible, my vote is not going to celebrate blaze. But i havent decide yet.
!&!!

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
on paper when names are statutory spelt, doesnt quite seem to bear much meaning, but looking at the chinese characters, i've apprehension for all 3.

only an arsonist would celebrate when there's blaze, a deforester would be clearing timber, while elitus would respect brilliance.... sigh

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which chinese character is made up of "mu" and "zi":wink:

on paper when names are statutory spelt, doesnt quite seem to bear much meaning, but looking at the chinese characters, i've apprehension for all 3.

only an arsonist would celebrate when there's blaze, a deforester would be clearing timber, while elitus would respect brilliance.... sigh

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is have been very long time past. Now all citizen have chance to cast their vote. Tanjung Pagar also have chance this time round.