• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat President Twitter

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anyone expected it but he seems to delivering and even before he takes the seat.

1) He twitted to his Republican party mates in Congress to STFU and get working on important stuff. And the for the first time they dropped whatever they were fiddling with and followed and that to immediately.

2) He twitted and told China to keep the naval equipment that they seized and the Chinese promptly returned it.

3) He also managed to get Ford to cancel the build of a Mexican plant and create 700 jobs in the US and they did not even get a twit on it.

4) His tweets to the North Koreans has to be watched.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
2) He twitted and told China to keep the naval equipment that they seized and the Chinese promptly returned it.

Singapore should use the same method to get their APCs back. Tell China they can keep the damned vehicles.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
learning is a life long process. i dun believe that by going to what IB programme, the kid will become genius. nowadays, got google, i think that's good enough even if you dun attend proper school.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anyone expected it but he seems to delivering and even before he takes the seat.

1) He twitted to his Republican party mates in Congress to STFU and get working on important stuff. And the for the first time they dropped whatever they were fiddling with and followed and that to immediately.

3) He also managed to get Ford to cancel the build of a Mexican plant and create 700 jobs in the US and they did not even get a twit on it.

4) His tweets to the North Koreans has to be watched.

Let us use short form and call him President Twit

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
learning is a life long process. i dun believe that by going to what IB programme, the kid will become genius. nowadays, got google, i think that's good enough even if you dun attend proper school.

WTF? Wrong thread?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry, just bottled 2 asahi 5% alcohol, post wrong thread.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us use short form and call him President Twit
I thought you were pro-Trump? :confused: :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238477-Finally-LHL-Calls-Trump&p=2543154#post2543154
And in my opinion, I think you are overestimating Trump. :wink:
The truth is neither Hillary nor Trump will make America "Great" again.

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235044-Complete-List-Of-Rothschild-Owned-And-Controlled-Banks&p=2504982#post2504982
But Trump has promised to make America great. Just let him do what he said and not prejudge him

Last edited: