• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRCs don't queue

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
a disheartening experience during work yesterday.

I was waiting for a medical clinic to open work after lunch and an old Singapore auntie was in the queue with me along with her helper. We were about 15-20min early. A few minutes before opening, a PRC couple turned up and when the clinic counter opened, they overtook everyone and went to register.
unfortunately, the clinic staff didn't bother, I guess it's better to stay out of trouble for her.

When i shop at supermarket, PRCs don't queue. When I take public transport, PRCs don't queue.

Basically, PRCs don't queue.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was waiting for a medical clinic to open work after lunch and an old Singapore auntie was in the queue with me along with her helper. We were about 15-20min early. A few minutes before opening, a PRC couple turned up and when the clinic counter opened, they overtook everyone and went to register.
unfortunately, the clinic staff didn't bother, I guess it's better to stay out of trouble for her.

When i shop at supermarket, PRCs don't queue. When I take public transport, PRCs don't queue.

Cutting queues is part of tiong DNA. That is why I quit working in tiong companies.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRC mentality is you die better than I die. Selfish is their motto.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Bro, then you need to educate them. Don't tell them off, but tell them politely.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the norm for them, just like shitting on the streets.

Their thinking is this: since I've already been fucked by the CCP govt, and there is little legal recourse for me if I'm a victim, I might as well get all the personal advantages in my everyday life so I can become a 'winner' in this shithole environment.

It's a perverse form of 'survival of the fittest'.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst are locals who just roll over and play dead.
People will bully you only if they think they can get away with it -and PAP has trained us well to be submissive with tail behind our leg's

orpisia

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies humji one la, non-confrontational

but i observe sinkies are learning to be passive-aggressive

not outwardly aggressive but passive-aggressive by their speech and body language

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your queue deserves to be cut when you do not stand up for yourself.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes.saw with my own eye before