• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRChinese Father make Dotter pose nude for him to draw (Acceptable?)

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicely drawn, but i still dont see the needs for daughter to pose nude. He drew it together with animals. And the lions dont pose for him, and he still can draw it lifelike.

You ask any artist. It is more difficult to draw human beings. You need to capture the spirit there and then. Even drawing from a photo will not work.

The daughter has nice curves as a human model. Artists would enjoy using her nude body as a subject. Her pose were artistically inclined. Quite sure they are not intended to arouse the sexual mind.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup, he should do that. IMH business will increase by 500%.

hi there

1. bro, first broken record must go for retraining mah!
2. must register and enrol him with wda for retraining.
3. aiyoh! just imagine the woman/creature nude in painting.
4. no prick will stand man!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
his wife also agreed and also said that she is “pretty envious” of her daughter for being able to use such a beautiful way to capture her youth, an opportunity she sadly did not have when she was young and beautiful before.

if she insists that the husband paint her may be the outcome will be like this _

108-0412194917-freud_23663a.jpg

:eek::eek:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt the story.......................just a ploy to get attention for dad and daughter.................

It's very clear that the girl don't have the boobs as depicted in the paintings !