• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC w PHD became Sinkie & fug by gahment, now taxi driver!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
How ironic! PRC came to sinkieland to find riches!!!

He has PhD from Stanford and was pioneer researcher with A*STAR became sinkie after 16yrs kena retrenched. (A*STAR the naked female at Hollan Rd also sponsored by A*STAR) :biggrin:

Now drives taxi and blogs in English....his daily experience as taxi driver.

I am very surprised at his proficiency in England and story telling.....very well written and good font size. This is the only blog i read from start to finish! :eek:

This is the only ah tiong i would like to meet! Oops now sinkie

excerpts from blogs

Since the takeover of leadership by some western “big shots” a few years ago, the Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) of ASTAR, Singapore, a place I have worked for 16 years as a PI (principal investigator), a place that was once flourishing, promising, and pleasant to work in, has been in a mess. Bestowed with the kind of power they had never seen before, these once reputable scientists turned everything in the institute upside down.

The previous democratic and consensus-oriented management system that had worked well for more than a decade in the past was thrown out of window and replaced by one that was marked by domineering, manipulation, and incompetence. What they lacked in experience of management, adequate understanding of the institute, and proper respect for fellow scientists as their colleagues, they made up for in arrogance, prejudice, and naked muscle of political power. Some PIs were sent packing, and some were promoted, all up to the new leadership’s manipulative and twisted standards. Despite my considerable contribution to building up this place into what it is today, I was among the first few PIs to be told to go. My employment contract with IMCB was terminated by May, 2008, without any forms of compensation given.

http://taxidiary.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
now 154 ST wanna interview him....KNN maybe use him for propaganda again!

Saw one LEEporter left his contact in his comments column ...

:mad::mad:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1y4qwl.jpg

Last edited:

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sad to hear such thing happen here in Singapore.
But honestly, The way RIs are running, is like a political parties, the research is not important, but the political games are much more fun.

How much tax payers $ go into the drain ? no body know.

may be it's time to do something about it, before collapse.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least this chap has the gut to seek an honest living on his own - rather than KPKB and whine that the gahment is not helping him and that his job is taken away by foreign talent.

He will have a good future - in no time he will be on his way to another country where his talent is needed. The test tube washing can be left to Singaporeans, or if Singaporeans feel they are too talented to do it, then leave it to the bangladeshi who is willing to do it for much less.