• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC mandarin accent is so annoying!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least they try to fake the moans. Sinkie women can't be bothered to even fake the moaning :biggrin:

WeLL said..many of our women are just too seLf-centred; seLdom wanting to pLease their men..:cool:
Moan onLy ma, just grasp some airs, breathe out heaviLy and pretend Lo, at Least can score some points
with their men..bet the men wouLd bring her for a sumptious meaL after that ! :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is bcos Mandarin is a fuck up language spoken by fuck up northern chinese locusts.

Mandarin is not the original Han Chinese language anyway. Its modified by the Manchurians..so I dont see whats so great about Mandarin Speaking Northern Locusts anyway

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's too funny when they'are angry.

[video=youtube;Km98UzdRIkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km98UzdRIkY[/video]

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complaining about the Beijing accent of mandarin is like complaining how the British speaks English.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
I can assure you that the sinkie accent is just as annoying.

So is cockney English if it could be understood anywhere else. At least Sink speaks English as is written.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is bcos Mandarin is a fuck up language spoken by fuck up northern chinese locusts.
Mandarin is not the original Han Chinese language anyway. Its modified by the Manchurians..so I dont see whats so great about Mandarin Speaking Northern Locusts anyway

i like Beijing accent mandarin. Shandong accent mandarin also great. many thanks to the Manchu Pigtails for giving Chinese the wonderful accent!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I like the Chinese Mandarin accent. Esp when MMs are speaking. heh heh

Like zis?

[video=youtube;PA8cgEcCg-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA8cgEcCg-Q[/video]

I like PRC accent too. I like the authentic feel. American accented English and Sinkie accented Mandarin give me the gag reflex.

jw5

Loyal
My favourite Mandarin is Taiwanese accented Mandarin, hahahahaha....................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Complaining about the Beijing accent of mandarin is like complaining how the British speaks English.

Many kinds of British English.

Queen's English (a.k.a Received Pronunciation (RP)).
Cockney (London)
Geordie (Newcastle)
Scouse (Liverpool/Merseyside)
Mancunian (Manchester)
Northern Ireland
Scottish (Lowlands)
Welsh
Norfolk (Norwich/east coast)

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many kinds of British English.

Queen's English (a.k.a Received Pronunciation (RP)).
Cockney (London)
Geordie (Newcastle)
Scouse (Liverpool/Merseyside)
Mancunian (Manchester)
Northern Ireland
Scottish (Lowlands)
Welsh
Norfolk (Norwich/east coast)

Cheebye english got or not?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I_Hate_Pappies said:
I think they find our pronunciation funny more than annoying.
That is because by nature we are funny. That is why Mr Humphrey wrote three books on just how funny we are. But your Youtube is not funny at all, just irritating.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My colleague who is a PRC once ask why Singaporeans speak singlish and she says the most disgusting food she has ever tasted is chicken biryani. I told her to F spider.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Sheng Siong Supermarket only targets PRC customers?[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
June 9th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

shengsiong.jpg
I don’t normally listen to radio. About some weeks ago, I decided to switch to 95.8 while doing a routine task in the early evening between 7 to 8 pm.
Sheng Siong Supermarket’s advertisement would then fill the air a number of times: obviously it had to be about the good things of Sheng Siong Supermarket – nothing wrong with that.
However, what I found it strange was that the supermarket chain, based and operates in Singapore, chose all three characters in its advertisement to speak in strong and unambiguous northern PRC accent! Even the way of expression was perfect “northern PRC”! I asked myself, was that a “smart” marketing move, given the current general public sentiment in Singapore? Or was Sheng Siong only interested in drawing PRC customers, rather than local Singaporeans? Perhaps, it was a result of the supermarket chain went extreme on its cost cutting in its marketing budget? I did not have the answer, and I couldn’t be bothered to ask them.
But a week or two later, I heard a woman (probably a house-wife) called the radio station to query the appropriateness of using strong PRC accented advertisements in a market that was mainly supported by Singaporeans. Starting from that evening, I have not heard of that heavy northern PRC accented Sheng Siong’s advertisement broadcasted in the air. Has anyone heard of it on 95.8 these days? Or the supermarket had chosen to broadcast in another time slot?
Anyway, I would like to thank the Singaporean woman or ‘auntie’ for raising the query. Thank you, Madam!
Celia Lim

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My colleague who is a PRC once ask why Singaporeans speak singlish and she says the most disgusting food she has ever tasted is chicken biryani. I told her to F spider.

That's funny cos so many chinese are always praising these keling/m&d foods to the skies.