• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC bus driver helps PRC passenger get supermarket trolley on board the bus!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]PRC bus driver helps PRC passenger get supermarket trolley on board the bus[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
May 26th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

why_did_the_bus_driver_allow_passenger_to_bring_trolley-thumbnail-300x180.jpg
(Photo Stomp)

A netizen reported on STOMP that a bus driver had allowed a passenger to bring a supermarket trolley onto a Comfort Delgro shuttle bus. The bus driver even went to help the passenger to get the trolley on board. This incident happened last Wed (16 May) at about 8pm.

The netizen, by the name of Leticia, was annoyed, seeing what was happening. She was also worried that the trolley might pose a danger to other passengers.

Leticia commented, “I could not believe what I’d seen with my own eyes.”

She was queuing to take a Comfort Delgro shuttle bus home when she noticed a “well-dressed woman in heels” also queuing, with a full supermarket trolley.

Leticia said, “When the bus arrived, she went up and spoke to the driver. The rest of us had to wait for her before we could board. She moved aside as the driver waved to us to signal us to board the bus. When I got my seat, I thought to myself again, ‘She can’t be asking the driver to help her to bring up all her shopping bags.’”

When all the passengers had boarded the bus, the bus driver actually went to help her to bring not just the shopping bags on to the bus, but with the trolley too!

“I said ‘ridiculous’ loudly enough for other passengers to hear and they all looked at me. One of the passengers in front of me agreed and said that we needed to take pictures of this. I whipped out my iPhone and took photos. She was aware of all these. Guess what?? When the bus door was closed, the trolley was blocking the bus entrance. Shouldn’t both of them consider about the safety hazard?”

Later, Leticia discovered the reason why the Comfort Delgro shuttle bus driver was so willing to help the woman: “During the ride, the driver and the woman started conversing. Now I know why the driver helped her – they are both PRCs!”

Leticia added, “Is this the right attitude of a bus driver?? The woman did not dare to look at us the whole time, but she still had the cheek to tell the driver that she would be taking his bus the next day to return the trolley!!!!! I was speechless!! When it was time to alight at the first stop, she had the driver to help her brought the trolley down.”

Bringing supermarket trolley onto a bus not only causes inconvenience to other passengers, it also poses as a safety hazard. What if the bus suddenly brakes?

Foreigners in Singapore should not do things as they pleased as if they were in their own countries and the government should also tighten up their immigration criteria to take in the sort of immigrants Singapore needs.

Leticia said, “This is what has caused all Singaporeans to be disgusted with badly-behaved immigrants. Obviously, she must have gotten in here through money and not through her education or professional skills. It really makes us Singaporeans look bad especially to foreigners who might think that these badly-behaved people are Singaporeans. I wish the government would take a closer look at these immigrants. I believe that we can’t be so desperate that we need such people in our country.”

“I would like this to be shared to the other Singaporeans.”

The last question, of course, is does the PRC woman have the permission from the supermarket to borrow the trolley home?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<CITE class=fn>Lye Khuen Way:</CITE>
May 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm Lye Khuen Way(Quote)
I must slap myself for proclaiming that Singapore is joke that get “better” every other day !
We sure are a living joke to the world.
What have all Singaporeans done to deserve this ?
Complacency with our votes for the PAP is my guess.
Too simplistic? Sure.
When there seem to be “no government” on our roads, it is not difficult to expect similar “lawlessness” in the community.
My perception of “no government” maybe rather unkind and extreme, but
it is my honest assessment of the road condition.

</EM>7</EM>0
Rate this

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<CITE class=fn>SgpInForeignLand:</CITE>
May 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm SgpInForeignLand(Quote)
Leticia
Don’t just take a picture!
Why didn’t you speak up and disallow the act to happen? Singaporeans must start to speak up when they see something is not right.
We should not let such people destroy the once cohesive society and reputation of this island that we call HOME.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bloody hell
pls get the details, and report to the bus company
if they take no action, i am taking my bicycle up the bus

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PRC bus driver : I help u you also help me ok?

PRC Lady : With what?

PRC bus driver : Milk

PRC Lady : But i don't have milk in my trolley.

PRC bus driver : There (Head gesture)

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those of you who wish to do something about thing like this, find out what are the procedures for a "Citizen's Arrest" and carry it out on the spot.

Cheers!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees kpkb again. The bus is comfort which also links to ntuc. So what's the problem? Ntuc could consider making this part of their service integration. Kudos to prc who innovates and think out of the box unlike sinkees who thinks in the pap box.