• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC bitch tio whacked over karaoke bill, OBIGOOD!!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN PRC bitch kena whacked for kpkb over $250 karaoke bill...OBIGOOD!! KTV boss, I salute you !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: All PRC bitch hor gao gan!!! :oIo: Married sinkie to get PR, cheebye where got met through internet and only met in person once only before getting married to sinkie taxi driver. BITCH!!

20091207.114758_20091207-ktv-woman.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20091207-184420.html

Bashed up over $250 karaoke bill

[Above: Still in pain. Madam Wang said her head is still hurting from the beating. (Above) Her injured foot.]

By Ng Wan Ching

IT WAS supposed to be a fun trip out to a karaoke club for two women.

But it turned into a nightmare after one of them complained about the bill.

The Chinese national, who wanted to be known only as Madam Wang, had asked to see a manager after the $250 bill arrived, as it was higher than she expected.

Madam Wang, 34, who is married to a Singaporean cabby, alleged that after she asked the manager if he was running a legitimate business, he took a whack at her head.

Then he allegedly dragged her for about 25m to the outside of the karaoke club and continued to bash her.

Madam Wang told The New Paper: "He was very fierce. He hit my head and my face a few times. Then he held my head and bashed it against the wall a few times."

Badly scraped

When he dragged her by her hand outside, she lost a shoe and her foot was badly scraped, with skin torn off her right toe. Her legs were also scratched and bruised.

Said an upset Madam Wang in Mandarin: "He kept saying 'You think this is China? This is Singapore! So what if I beat you up? So what if I beat you to death!'"

Said the housewife, who has been living here for over a year: "When we arrived at the place on Thursday night, we were told that there would be a minimum charge of $178 for the use of the karaoke room and drinks.

"I felt that was too expensive. But I was embarrassed to say so since we were already there and asked them about the price."

So she and her friend, who is also a Chinese national married to a Singaporean, stayed, from about 9pm to about 11pm.

They sang a few songs and drank a few glasses of beer.

"When we asked for the bill, I expected it to be $178. I was shocked to see it was $250. That was why I asked to see a manager," she said.

It was the first time she and her friend had been to a karaoke club in Singapore.

Said Madam Wang: "A taxi driver took us there. We did not know where to go and had asked him to take us somewhere where we could relax and have some fun."

Her husband was working at the time.

"He normally works the night shift until very late. He comes home around 4am. I get very bored by myself," she said.

She said she does not have many friends in Singapore - "only this one".

She claimed that other patrons and staff members at the club just looked on and did not help her.

After the beating, she dialled 999.

"Two policemen came and took down my statement. They said I should go to hospital and get my injuries checked," she said, adding that they gave her a form to take to the hospital.

"But the people at the club snatched the form from me after the police left. They then beat me up again," she claimed.

She has not been to see a doctor and has yet to make a police report.

"My husband said I had probably offended someone. He does not want any trouble. He's the type who just wants to lead a peaceful life. He's worried these people could get hold of our address and look for us.

"Though he's angry I am hurt, he doesn't want me to create problems," she said.

She said her head was still hurting from the beating, but her other injuries are not too serious.

Madam Wang, a former salesgirl from Sichuan province, met her 34-year-old husband over the Internet and travelled here once to meet him before marriage. She does not have permission to work in Singapore.

She said her friend paid the $250 bill and they left around 2am.

"She's married to a much richer man than I am. After she saw how badly I was beaten up, she did not ask me to pay my share."

The police confirmed that a 34-year-old woman had reported that she was assaulted by a man at a Jalan Sultan nightspot.

"The assailant had left before police arrived. The woman was advised on the course of action available to her if she wished to pursue the matter," a spokesman said.

When The New Paper called the karaoke club, two women who answered the phone both denied there had been a fight there on Thursday night.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>"He kept saying 'You think this is China? This is Singapore! So what if I beat you up? So what if I beat you to death!'"<<

Must be someone from Sammyboy FT Bashing Corner...:p

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
KNN. Jalan Sultan where got clean KTV. She is lying lar. Maybe working there is it

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bitch deserves it, husband work like mad as a taxi driver and the cunt goes to spend money like no tomorrow in a KTV.

Most certainly I would say she was attending an "interview" in the KTV with some OKT that her fellow PRC whores were setting her up to find a job as a chicken.

I hope the police “会作人” and lose her case file somewhere in the trash.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN PRC bitch kena whacked for kpkb over $250 karaoke bill...OBIGOOD!! KTV boss, I salute you !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: All PRC bitch hor gao gan!!! :oIo: Married sinkie to get PR, cheebye where got met through internet and only met in person once only before getting married to sinkie taxi driver. BITCH!!

why you hate PRC women so much? taking a day off with her compatriot to relax and sing for happiness after a week housework also cannot?

you kena conned by them? :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bob Sim == CCB SDP == BusNo.64? LOL!

Leave this escapee from IMH alone. Do not give him anymore infractions cos you are doing it the wrong way so i suggest you stop. Anyway i can handle him and all the rest from PAP IB alone so you guys can just put him on your ignore list. :biggrin:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't she go kbox or partyworld that are almost everywhere? Why did she ask another taxi driver where to go, instead of her own cabby husband?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a bit fishy. This PRC lady's story. Like wat the rest said, she could have gone to Partyworld or KBox, no need to spend over $150 for two pax.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what was she doing there while the poor hubby was driving a cab hard earning some $$$ for the family..more to just there for a drink...

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I take bus 64 to meiling st hawker center to makan. Sometime I see leetahbar there drinking his pink bandung, knn really feel like kicking his sissy balls....:p

Sure or not? Want to go there and blanket party him?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC girls story can believe, Shit can eat.

these CCBs always cry father cry mother when things do not go their way. When it comes to conning S'pore men their money; knn they very hiong one.

Good that she got whack. This is the only way to teach them a lesson. Singapore men not so easy after all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"She's married to a much richer man than I am. After she saw how badly I was beaten up, she did not ask me to pay my share."

This is how PRC thinks about marriage? Good luck sinkies..