• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC ‘talent’ apologizes to Singaporeans for making racist remarks against them

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
prcguy-249x300.jpg

PRC ‘talent’ apologizes to Singaporeans for making racist remarks against them

21 year old PRC ‘talent’ Wang Peng Fei (王鹏飞) has apologized to Singaporeans for making unwarranted racist remarks against them in a youtube video which has gone viral in cyberspace.
Wang came to Singapore to study and graduated in 2008 from EASB (East Asia Institute of Management). He is currently working in Singapore.

In the 3 minute and 50 seconds long video clip which was uploaded to Youtube (and since deleted), Wang was seen launching a vicious tirade against Singaporeans and hurling racist slurs at women from the ethnic minorities.

Though he has since removed the video, copies of it continue to be circulated drawing the ire of netizens, some of whom threatened to lodge police reports against him.

In his apology posted on blog.sina.com, Wang claimed that he has no intention to insult Singaporeans and he made the video purely for ’self-entertainment’.

He added that he has many Malay and Indian friends and they always go out play and work together. When his local friends saw the video, they simply laughed at it.

Wang ended by saying that he ‘loves’ Singapore or he won’t stay here for so long. It is not known if Wang came to study here on scholarship sponsored by the PAP regime as he kept whining about having to stay in Singapore to work upon the completion of his studies.

Wang should consider himself lucky to have a job when many young Singaporeans are struggling to find a full-time job to support themselves and families.

Speaking during the South Asian Diaspora Convention two days ago, PAP supreme leader Lee Kuan Yew was asked about the political implications of his mass-immigration policies to which he retorted in callous manner:

“So you’ve got to accept the discomfort, which the local citizens fear that they are competing unequally for jobs. (It) cannot be helped.”

The three poly students who made a racist remark went to jail BUT I doubt he will. He's the FT the fascist is trying to breed. Against us !

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
bet $10 he will run back to china or some other country before serving up his bond, and never come back. maybe even borrow lots of monwey from DBS before running away.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bet $10 he will run back to china or some other country before serving up his bond, and never come back. maybe even borrow lots of monwey from DBS before running away.

hi there

1. bro, don't need to bet on it.
2. this is a sure deal!
3.such queer specimen is some talent sheep wants mah.
4. simply no substance too.

Siong2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuk him....
Let me use his mother and sisters then I apologise as many times as he wish..
Where the fuk can I find the video...to enhance my hate for PRCs.....

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need an assistant now and probably I will hire a Singaporean graduated from NUS/NTU or local Polytechnic.

I definitely would not a hire a foreign clown who come SG to study in a private school :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The sad reality is we created him, or the likes of him. We keep voting into power the govt that loves bringing them here to study, work and be PRs. Local born Sporeans are being scorned and taunted by them. This will continue until foolish Sporeans wake up their fucking idea.