• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prasident go jiak hong in Spain private visit for 2 weeks...so many days leave?

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore News

President Nathan on private visit to Spain for 2 weeks
By Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 02 December 2009 1420 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE: President S R Nathan left Wednesday on a private visit to Spain and will be away until December 16.

During his absence, Speaker of Parliament Abdullah Tarmugi will act for the President from December 2 to 5.

J Y Pillay, Chairman of the Council of Presidential Advisers, will act for the President from December 6 to 16.

- CNA/yb

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah! Heard, hor, somebody invented new prata recipe in Spain.

Long queue every day one. Must try mah!

Not many bodyguard hor! But I bring Istana chef.:p

must have some dealings or relatives there la..enjoy one leh...how many bodyguards he entitled?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL also took long leaves the other days. All these people actually went overseas to do some "banking" and park their ill-gotten money before election is called. If opposition took power, these corrupt will run away and retire overseas.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL also took long leaves the other days. All these people actually went overseas to do some "banking" and park their ill-gotten money before election is called. If opposition took power, these corrupt will run away and retire overseas.

If they come....I will go and beat them up for Singaporeans.....in foreign country...no prison term or fine for beating somebody.......PAP......I am sure many people are waiting to see them overseas.....lol:mad:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they come....I will go and beat them up for Singaporeans.....in foreign country...no prison term or fine for beating somebody.......PAP......I am sure many people are waiting to see them overseas.....lol:mad:

Thank for helping us deal with our national culprits and criminals. Singaporeans will appreciate such gesture.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore News

President Nathan on private visit to Spain for 2 weeks
By Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 02 December 2009 1420 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE: President S R Nathan left Wednesday on a private visit to Spain and will be away until December 16.

During his absence, Speaker of Parliament Abdullah Tarmugi will act for the President from December 2 to 5.

J Y Pillay, Chairman of the Council of Presidential Advisers, will act for the President from December 6 to 16.

- CNA/yb

act for him to do what??

eat or flip prata is it..:biggrin:

his absence wun be felt lah.. no need anyone 'act' for him:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why go overseas at all :confused:

Has he got a stressful job?

Spore so safe & cheap for a fatman & his wife. Got a private army to keep away the thieves

Istana got people to serve him all the prata he can eat for free. Plenty of room room to walk about, swim,... :rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
need to act...wayang must go on mah...

hi there

1. some "actor" needs another actor to stand-in, good one!
2. as if there are plenty of acts and shows to perform.
3. if i am also paid mil-dollar, why spend it before dying.
4. after all, it is sinkies who pay mah!
5. it is a "paid" holiday hoh!