• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Potong Pasir] RI boy stabbed after staring incident

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of my friends who went in came out harder people as well, I had friends going in for getting caught selling vcds a few times and going to hostel will only lead them to boys home and boys home will lead them to coming out being more violent, which in turn many soon saw themselves in prison Y.p hall.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not too sure about that. From my experience, it will only harden them.

In australia, the young teenagers headed for trouble are rounded up and driven to the police station to watch videos. They contain gory pictures of stab and gun shot victims... and also a documentary of real prison life - with graphic pictures of prison fights and bullying. A few friends I know were subjected to this "shock therapy" and have never dared to cross the line.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of my friends who went in came out harder people as well, I had friends going in for getting caught selling vcds a few times and going to hostel will only lead them to boys home and boys home will lead them to coming out being more violent, which in turn many soon saw themselves in prison Y.p hall.

It's almost psychological liberation. Once on criminal record, always on criminal record whether you do it again or not. So the what the hell mentality if do it again? I think all my former police colleagues understand that when they screen suspects for criminal records.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In australia, the young teenagers headed for trouble are rounded up and driven to the police station to watch videos. They contain gory pictures of stab and gun shot victims... and also a documentary of real prison life - with graphic pictures of prison fights and bullying. A few friends I know were subjected to this "shock therapy" and have never dared to cross the line.

SSB used to conduct such tours. Not sure if it is being done currently. Prison visit part of the programme.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men Fight ! That's Science !

128850058661230956.jpg

Men love to bark around and rams love to meh around.

Fighting is barbaric way of settling disputes. Boys should be educated from young not to fight around, to grow up as cultured adults.

I don't really like women that keep harping, "World Peace." What do you women know about world peace ? Peace has to be fought. Blood has to be spilled. Tears may roll but the testosterone charged up that fighting spirit ! Have you heard of "roid rage" ?

Men who are having weaker testes will not have enough testosterone to become 100% real men. When these men grow older by the years, they will feel like being castrated. They will behave like a eunuch boar - very friendly. Boars that are not castrated are fierce and territorial. Most men are the same. Confusionism and most religions will make men effeminate. This is not what I have in mind ! They should all be bloodthirsty like Conqueror !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Men Fight ! That's Science !

128850058661230956.jpg

I don't really like women that keep harping, "World Peace." What do you women know about world peace ? Peace has to be fought. Blood has to be spilled. Tears may roll but the testosterone charged up that fighting spirit ! Have you heard of "roid rage" ?

Men who are having weaker testes will not have enough testosterone to become 100% real men. When these men grow older by the years, they will feel like being castrated. They will behave like a eunuch boar - very friendly. Boars that are not castrated are fierce and territorial. Most men are the same. Confusionism and most religions will make men effeminate. This is not what I have in mind ! They should all be bloodthirsty like Conqueror !

Indeed. You're quite possibly the toughest internet warrior that I've ever seen.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isn't it time for Singapore to introduce the Australian-style Deterrent (mentioned by Rogue Trader) into Singapore, instead of shackling and handcuffing our youngsters and sending them into boys home, where they meet worse ppl and may become more "hardened" and hence a future threat to security. Bringing them around in shackles and plastic cuffs or hand-cuffs is also no good as appearing in public, like at a hospital for some treatment may subject the poor prisoner to much ridicule. This may make him worse...
Prisons should NOT be meant as punishment but more as "reformatories" where the mischievious one enter and come out transformed.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best training for teenage boys is too let them beat each other up and see who's left standing and who's lying on the ground. However, weapons should be banned until they reach adulthood.

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best training for teenage boys is too let them beat each other up and see who's left standing and who's lying on the ground. However, weapons should be banned until they reach adulthood.

You're crazy. Boys should be taught not to fight and weapons should be banned even in adulthood!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

you want to watch modem day singporee gladiators fighting iszit ?
should it be telecast live too ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you want to watch modem day singporee gladiators fighting iszit ?
should it be telecast live too ?

Well I don't know, that's the way I grew up. In my neighbourhood, there was no such thing as no fighting for boys in my childhood. It was gangland. It was survival. I was arrested twice to Beach Road station in sec. sch. for beating up others. Both times I talked my way out, no overnight detention and no charge. The third time was NS time and I went to Thomson Road PA myself, asking them whether I can join police. Two weeks after medical, they sent me a letter to report for training, bring towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo etc., 6 months in barrack only weekend can bookout etc. The rest is history. :wink:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're crazy. Boys should be taught not to fight and weapons should be banned even in adulthood!

that the problem with society nowaday. everything cannot, that why ppl so submissive, only dare to complain in stomp. while i dont advocate violence but i view fighting between boys as part of growing up. in a pervert way, fighting let boys know where they stand among their peers. at least during my time as kid, fighting normally one on one with friends by the side to step in to stop before serious injury occur. nowadays kids are too soft, easily fall sick.

what happen at PP was plain gang violence. SSB been sleeping on the job, it the mata themselves that fell for the low crime equal no crime. latest revision of laws target civil rights while relax on violent crime. beating up ppl now equal no crime as long victim dont apply to court. report mata also useless, with so many cases reported in media, it enbold the gangs to assault anyone they dont like. Gangs or gang wannabes are making a comeback, even after what happen at pasir ris, gangs of youths are still a daily sight over there. In my recent bbq over there, there was zero police presence, youths were just itching for a fight by staring at anybody within sight.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generation Kill !

[video=youtube;3y_5vxM8PYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_5vxM8PYM&feature=related[/video]

Indeed. You're quite possibly the toughest internet warrior that I've ever seen.

Conqueror is NOT what you see he is. Look at the video for the answer. That's why more young men are turning to violence ! I need more brave men like these.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill !

vectorminiuzi2s.jpg

I'm beginning to like you now. But, it's not that I'm gay. LOL !

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that the problem with society nowaday. everything cannot, that why ppl so submissive, only dare to complain in stomp. while i dont advocate violence but i view fighting between boys as part of growing up. in a pervert way, fighting let boys know where they stand among their peers. at least during my time as kid, fighting normally one on one with friends by the side to step in to stop before serious injury occur. nowadays kids are too soft, easily fall sick.

what happen at PP was plain gang violence. SSB been sleeping on the job, it the mata themselves that fell for the low crime equal no crime. latest revision of laws target civil rights while relax on violent crime. beating up ppl now equal no crime as long victim dont apply to court. report mata also useless, with so many cases reported in media, it enbold the gangs to assault anyone they dont like. Gangs or gang wannabes are making a comeback, even after what happen at pasir ris, gangs of youths are still a daily sight over there. In my recent bbq over there, there was zero police presence, youths were just itching for a fight by staring at anybody within sight.

Beating up people has never been a crime in Singapore except when using weapons classified dangerous, causing hurt classified grievous or rioting in gang or five or more. How many times must the police, media and me tell you all this to get it into your brains? Well in this case, the RI Indian boy is probably classified under grievous hurt caused by dangerous weapon. That's why the arrests. St. Andrew boys have a horrible record of fighting anyway, especially their rugby boys acting tough. Ask Krafty.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Victim also got gang.
........Members include old man, law minister and many more higher ups in SGP....
Don't mess with the Gryphon gang.

Ha Ha, ' Gryphons' like LKY, GCT ect2 are more interested in protecting their beloved Pinoys, Indian FT's and PRC's than their own kind.
Did you notice that 3 Rafflesians lost to a single St Patrick schoolboy in the recent presidential election?
Where were all the old Rafflesians suport?
If you go to Dr Susan Lim's office at Gleneagles you will see photo/photos of her RI days proudly displayed.
How many old Rafflesians backed her in her fight ?

This RI rugby player is not so smart afterall.
After being involved in the incident, he still hung around to have lunch!

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I don't know, that's the way I grew up. In my neighbourhood, there was no such thing as no fighting for boys in my childhood. It was gangland. It was survival. I was arrested twice to Beach Road station in sec. sch. for beating up others. Both times I talked my way out, no overnight detention and no charge. The third time was NS time and I went to Thomson Road PA myself, asking them whether I can join police. Two weeks after medical, they sent me a letter to report for training, bring towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo etc., 6 months in barrack only weekend can bookout etc. The rest is history. :wink:

actually, this is the way to grow up for men. joining gang is like a ritual, a brotherhood or whatever u calls it. i think it really helps mature men more than what NS does. in a way, fights within boys is just like girls first time buy and apply make-up. kinda like prepare them for the next stage of life.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Together Drama ?

C95387C49D8A8E9580221D2DF455C.jpg

actually, this is the way to grow up for men. joining gang is like a ritual, a brotherhood or whatever u calls it. i think it really helps mature men more than what NS does. in a way, fights within boys is just like girls first time buy and apply make-up. kinda like prepare them for the next stage of life.

What you mean is exactly what the guy with the tiger mask (MC drama Together) said, "If boys will not fight will not be boys." Something like dat ?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Together Drama ?

har, i don't know leh, never watch mc shows for 10+ years already. i don't even have the slightest clue on the name of the 2 guys in the pic..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masked Fighter

har, i don't know leh, never watch mc shows for 10+ years already. i don't even have the slightest clue on the name of the 2 guys in the pic..

Okay, just to fill you in, the guy on the left who cast as a dumbo who became a wrestler or a cage fighter that wore a tiger head as a mask. The guy on right was supposed to be his manager. Things went awry and the guy on the left got castrated ! Drama lah.